home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Bibbity Bobbity Buying
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-05-2017, 04:06 PM   #11
chidis
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

I ordered these the first day and got these last week. They say member since xxxx on them. I looked on the email from Disney and that is what is in the email too, but I am sure I put the date on all three products because I have 2 contracts and had to look up which contract I bought in which year.
Just a head's up to check your email.
Old 12-05-2017, 04:31 PM   #12
Grandma Minnie
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidis View Post
I ordered these the first day and got these last week. They say member since xxxx on them. I looked on the email from Disney and that is what is in the email too, but I am sure I put the date on all three products because I have 2 contracts and had to look up which contract I bought in which year.
Just a head's up to check your email.
Just received 4 DVC shirts in the mail yesterday. I had typed 2016 in the "member since" box. None of the shirts came with the date. They all just say "Disney Vacation Club Member" in garishly large lettering.
PS...a note about size when ordering...my guys wear a 1x or 2x depending on sizing of item. Since I couldn't see these prior to ordering I went with the larger since they'll wear the T-shirts at the pool. But OMG these shirts are HUGE!!! Hope they shrink a lot! Since they're considered "customized" there's no return.

Last edited by Grandma Minnie; 12-05-2017 at 04:36 PM. Reason: a word about size
Grandma Minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 04:58 PM   #13
ryanm
Studio

Apparently there have been a lot of issues with the custom printed DVC clothing items. My wife ordered an AKV shirt with customization on the back. It came with the customization on the back, but no AKV logo on the front. When she called to request a replacement the CM was argumentative then finally admitted that they have had a lot of issues with the 3rd party printer (Zazzle I think? ).
Old 12-05-2017, 05:00 PM   #14
ryanm
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma Minnie View Post
Just received 4 DVC shirts in the mail yesterday. I had typed 2016 in the "member since" box. None of the shirts came with the date. They all just say "Disney Vacation Club Member" in garishly large lettering.
PS...a note about size when ordering...my guys wear a 1x or 2x depending on sizing of item. Since I couldn't see these prior to ordering I went with the larger since they'll wear the T-shirts at the pool. But OMG these shirts are HUGE!!! Hope they shrink a lot! Since they're considered "customized" there's no return.
If you argue long enough you get a refund, but they won't replace it. You will have to place a separate order.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:01 PM   #15
richviii
One Bedroom

Ordered a luggage tag, same problem, no personalization. Refund issued but still annoying.

2018 Apr - BCV

2018 Sept - BLT

2018 Nov - Swan & Dolphin, BLT

Recent
2017 Apr- BWV/BLT, Aug - VGC and Aulani, Dec - BWV & BLT

2016 Dec- BLT, Dec - Disneyland, Aug - Disney CX Summit - GF, Apr - BWV/BTL, 2015 - Nov - BWV/S&D, June - Off-Site, Apr - Contemporary/Off-Site, Feb - S&D, Jan 15 - Off-Site, 2014 - Nov - BLT, Aug - Off-Site, May - Off-Site, Mar - Off-Site, 2013 - Nov - Off-Site, Jun - Off-Site, 2012 Nov - Off-Site
richviii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:18 PM   #16
chidis
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma Minnie View Post
That's funny, the women's shirts run small, I'd order a size up.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:48 PM   #17
Disney Spaz
One Bedroom

So here is my crazy shirt story. Cyber Monday I started by ordering 5 shirts all with 2013 on them. One Nike Dry Fit AKV polo and the rest were all t-shirts. As soon as my order processed I noticed one shirt said XXXX instead of 2013. I immediately called the Disney Store and got a nice woman who said because it was a 3rd party they couldn't fix the order as it had already processed. Since the messed up one was a gift for my DD I asked them to reorder it at their cost. They made excuses and said that when I received the wrong one I could return it and get a refund and order a new one. Since it was a Christmas gift I bit the bullet and ordered another one planning on returning the mistake.

Well I received emails that things had shipped. The second order I made to make up for the mistake shirt shipped first. Then I received an email saying the 3 men's shirts shipped. Then another email with a different tracking number again saying the three men's shirts had shipped. Finally I got one saying my shirt and the messed up shirt shipped with yet another tracking number. So that's 4 different tracking number and potentially 3 extra men's shirts. So two packages arrived yesterday, the corrected shirt which was ordered last. The first supposed package of men's shirts except it had 2 men's shirts, no men's polo and the messed up shirt. So what they said was in the packages isn't what was really in the packages. The two other packages are supposed to arrive tomorrow so we will see what shows up.

Cross your fingers I get the other wome's shirt and the polo tomorrow and that I can return the messed up shirt that I tried to stop them from making.
Disney Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:04 PM   #18
DeniseKayC
Two Bedroom

Wow, crazy issues going on with these! I feel lucky our order came and looks to be all correct, I ordered 4 luggage tags and 2 shirts.
DeniseKayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 12:00 AM   #19
richviii
One Bedroom

My mother-in-law ordered me for Christmas the BLT water bottle, shirt and luggage tag all customized. She got them today and none were customized. She called Disney and they gave her store credit and she keeps the generic BLT items. She asked my DW if she should reorder. I said, while I am disappointed having it not customized, I think I am going to use the credit for something else.

2018 Apr - BCV

2018 Sept - BLT

2018 Nov - Swan & Dolphin, BLT

Recent
2017 Apr- BWV/BLT, Aug - VGC and Aulani, Dec - BWV & BLT

2016 Dec- BLT, Dec - Disneyland, Aug - Disney CX Summit - GF, Apr - BWV/BTL, 2015 - Nov - BWV/S&D, June - Off-Site, Apr - Contemporary/Off-Site, Feb - S&D, Jan 15 - Off-Site, 2014 - Nov - BLT, Aug - Off-Site, May - Off-Site, Mar - Off-Site, 2013 - Nov - Off-Site, Jun - Off-Site, 2012 Nov - Off-Site
richviii is offline   Reply With Quote