home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Disney Springs
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-10-2017, 09:09 PM   #11
starry_solo
One Bedroom

I went in May, first thing when it opened, no line, took some shots. I wanted some professional photos so I took them against the dark background with a suit jacket (doesn't wrinkle) and they came out nice.
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:49 PM   #12
MagicAllAroundUs
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry_solo View Post
I went in May, first thing when it opened, no line, took some shots. I wanted some professional photos so I took them against the dark background with a suit jacket (doesn't wrinkle) and they came out nice.
That's great! Do you know if when you went, they were already starting to sell the personalized princess books?

1990, 1992, 1994, 1998, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017

Home Resorts: SSR, AKV, BLT, PVB
MagicAllAroundUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:02 PM   #13
LR0929
One Bedroom

We just went tonight! No line and they took a ton of pictures. The cast members were wonderful. They worked very hard to get both of our children to look and smile at the same time (almost 2 year old and 5 month old).
LR0929 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:03 PM   #14
MagicAllAroundUs
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR0929 View Post
We just went tonight! No line and they took a ton of pictures. The cast members were wonderful. They worked very hard to get both of our children to look and smile at the same time (almost 2 year old and 5 month old).
Awesome! Can't wait to pay them a visit!

1990, 1992, 1994, 1998, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017

Home Resorts: SSR, AKV, BLT, PVB
MagicAllAroundUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:06 AM   #15
grayandry
Grand Villa

This is great to know. We’ve walked past it on several trips and thought, “We don’t need to go in there to buy anything. All of our pictures are free to download.” I had no idea that they took pictures there.

Thanks for the information.
grayandry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 08:57 AM   #16
starry_solo
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicAllAroundUs View Post
That's great! Do you know if when you went, they were already starting to sell the personalized princess books?
Yes they were. They had a few samples there and at the guest services building in Disney Springs.
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:32 AM   #17
eandjmom
Studio

We went last week. They took some amazing pictures of my kids. Truly ones we will print out and hang on the wall.

Since my BIL and FIL were with us as well, they took some great pictures of DH with his brother and father. That's something my DH will truly treasure.

We went at night and maybe waited 15 minutes to get pictures. Two different photographers. One had a green screen and set up different backgrounds. The other just had a nice back drop and a chaise for my kids to sit on.

This is a wonderful location I can't recommend enough!!
eandjmom is offline   Reply With Quote