home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > RENT / TRADE / TRANSFER BOARD > Rent / Trade / Transfer Board > Reservations Wanted
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-12-2019, 10:12 AM   #1
MoneyB03
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default Wanted: Studio 10/18-22

Hey gang,
Know chances aren't good, but looking for a studio 10/18-22. BW or BC would be the preferred choices but willing to consider anything at this point. Have a room booked at ASM (all that I could find) just to guarantee us a spot on property, but have a few months to cancel for refund so hoping to catch a break with a DVC stay instead.
Thanks!
MoneyB03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 12:12 PM   #2
JES123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyB03 View Post
Hey gang,
Know chances aren't good, but looking for a studio 10/18-22. BW or BC would be the preferred choices but willing to consider anything at this point. Have a room booked at ASM (all that I could find) just to guarantee us a spot on property, but have a few months to cancel for refund so hoping to catch a break with a DVC stay instead.
Thanks!
I have OKW studio Oct 18-21. $685
I accept PayPal. Iíll also send a PM.
LMK & Good luck.
JES123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 01:11 PM   #3
MoneyB03

Quote:
Originally Posted by JES123 View Post
I have OKW studio Oct 18-21. $685
I accept PayPal. Iíll also send a PM.
LMK & Good luck.
Thank you for the response! It looks like our dates might potentially change to check in 17 and depart 21st. Hoping to know this weekend so that might work for 3 of the nights, though think my wife will prefer to have all 4 at one place. Will let you know asap though. Thanks again!
MoneyB03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 10:26 AM   #4
JES123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyB03 View Post
Thank you for the response! It looks like our dates might potentially change to check in 17 and depart 21st. Hoping to know this weekend so that might work for 3 of the nights, though think my wife will prefer to have all 4 at one place. Will let you know asap though. Thanks again!
Understand. Sorry, there are no rooms available currently on the 17th.
JES123 is offline   Reply With Quote