home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > "Member Services:" Questions about Using DVC
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-06-2019, 01:36 PM   #131
BEAM4DVC
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamima View Post
Bought a small Keurig today for my new locker. Do you keep it in box in there or just maybe place it gently and/or wrap it in something (like a sweatshirt or blanket)? I had a bin at home that was close in size (a tad smaller actually 17X20 instead of 20X22) that I filled today. It is packed full and that is with Keurig out of box but between sweatshirts. I hope it will not break.

Gotta get a bottle of rum...think that will fit in larger owner locker bin. Plus some shower essentials, that I kept out of bin since we will use on drive down, will have to fit in.
Sorry to be so delayed in my response, but we were out of town doing tastings for our daughter's wedding! Glad I took my stretchy pants!

Our Keurig is simply covered with the very, very thin wrapping that was in the original Keurig box. We use the Purple Box dividers to sort of secure it. Our PB is packed to the brim so there isn't much room for it to wiggle around.

We keep ponchos, Crocs, all kinds of toiletries - shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, mouthwash, shaving cream, razors, band-aids, etc. - sunscreen, Tylenol, moleskin, and the list goes on!!! Anything that will keep over a period of time and lets us avoid carrying it on the plane is in that delightful Purple Box!!

We also stock up at Publix when we land and replenish any dwindling supplies. I do take k-cups with us because the coffees we like are impossible to find on the store shelves so I buy them online and pack them in our suitcases.

We also buy bottled water for the Keurig because the tap water does nothing to enhance the flavor of our coffee!!!

Hope this helps! Again, sorry about taking so long to respond! Have a great time!
BEAM4DVC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 02:09 PM   #132
glypnirsgirl
Grand Villa

Default Really late to the party

I am one of those people that enjoys cooking on vacation.

My OL was critical for that for years --- I had a crock pot and a water pic in ours along with the other standard stuff. (Also a decent cutting board, a Victornix 8" chef's knife, a paring knife, peeler, zester and a squeezer).

Also beach towels.

Laundry and dishwashing detergent.

elaine

glypnirsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:33 PM   #133
bakerworld
Grand Villa

I'm not a purple locker person but I have trouble checking luggage so ... guess i'm not much of a source