home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Questions about Renting DVC Points
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-04-2018, 05:18 PM   #11
Gia2Four
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xWilliam View Post
if your renting you dont have to wait for the 7 month time frame. but most DVC brokers will charge an extra $1 per point if you rent before 7 months since only people with BWV as their home resort can book before 7 months. After 7 months then anyone can book at that resort. thats all it is.

I checked and DVC is showing availability for those nights in april for the deluxe studio Garden/pool view only. Standard view is only available the first and last night of your dates and boardwalk view is only available for the last night of your dates.
Thanks! We actually just wanted a garden view anyway so that would work out perfect. Now I guess I'll have to find out how and who to rent from and terms for payment
Gia2Four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:58 PM   #12
JCinWonderland
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gia2Four View Post
Thanks! We actually just wanted a garden view anyway so that would work out perfect. Now I guess I'll have to find out how and who to rent from and terms for payment
Since tomorrow is the 7 month window for your dates, I would start contacting the brokers or individuals who are looking to rent points asap, if you haven't already. I wonder if you confirm with one of the brokers (or an owner) what you want today, if they would be able to book it first thing in the morning for you for the rental rate at the 7 month window (no home resort priority booking premium)?? The dates you want are currently available in a pool/garden view at BWV, but the two days prior are already booked.
JCinWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 06:48 PM   #13
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gia2Four View Post
Just as an FYI the 3 & 4th is gone for the studios. So you will need to do this tonight so that someone can hopefully book and be on it for 7am if not earlier.