home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Questions about Renting DVC Points
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-05-2018, 01:12 PM   #1
Beth33
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default Thank you MO! We're going to BW and AKL!

We're going to be staying at BWV and AKV via rented points for our trip next May! I am so excited.

I wanted to thank you guys for all of your help, from the explanation of renting points post by DVC Data to the MO who answered questions I posted. This site was great for learning about how to rent points, what to be cautious about, and how the DVC villas worked. I really appreciate your time and assistance!

PS - I wasn't sure where to put this. I hope that the renter's question forum is an ok spot!
Beth33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 01:51 PM   #2
Sephorin
Two Bedroom

Congratulations! It sounds as though you have a wonderful trip planned! I have not been here very long myself, but I agree that this community is a great resource.

I hope you and your family have an extraordinary time in May!
Sephorin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 04:01 PM   #3
JudieHopps
Two Bedroom

Woo hoo! Excellent resorts they both are!
May canít come soon enough for you Iím sure!

Just be prepared for that bug to bite! The DVC bug! Nasty critter, ya just canít shake it off!
JudieHopps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 08:17 PM   #4
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Sounds great. Enjoy!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 10:09 PM   #5
NewbieMom

Awesome resort choices! We own at AK and love it! Hoping for a BW stay on our next trip. Enjoy!
NewbieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 10:27 PM   #6
Belle & Ariel
Two Bedroom

Our two homes. Great choices!!!! Enjoy.

New AP count. Dec 10. Jan 5 (15) Feb 4 (19) March 6. (25) April/May 8 (33) June 9 (42) Sept 7 (49)
Belle & Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 03:26 AM   #7
sawickipedia
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth33 View Post
We're going to be staying at BWV and AKV via rented points for our trip next May! I am so excited.

I wanted to thank you guys for all of your help, from the explanation of renting points post by DVC Data to the MO who answered questions I posted. This site was great for learning about how to rent points, what to be cautious about, and how the DVC villas worked. I really appreciate your time and assistance!

PS - I wasn't sure where to put this. I hope that the renter's question forum is an ok spot!
We're staying at BWV May 4-7 - when will you guys be going?
sawickipedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 05:19 AM   #8
Beth33

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawickipedia View Post
We're staying at BWV May 4-7 - when will you guys be going?
We'll be there the 4-6! Maybe we'll cross paths
Beth33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 11:10 AM   #9
BrooklynBetty

Quote:

Congratulations!!! I have been renting points for years and MO is where I learned the ins and outs as well. I met some really nice people who helped a newbie like myself and now I try and help anyone else starting the journey into the magical world of Disney. Lol once in you will not want to leave. I wish I could own my own DVC points.
BrooklynBetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 01:31 PM   #10
sawickipedia
Studio

Quote:
We'll be there the 4-6! Maybe we'll cross paths
Always fun to try!
sawickipedia is offline   Reply With Quote