home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Wining & Dining
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-14-2019, 11:24 AM   #21
KappaRho
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
Yes, sir. We’ve got reservations for the new football offering on October 20. October 19-27 overall.
What’s the new football offering?

Looking for a place to watch games on October 27th. Currently have a reservation at Rix.
KappaRho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 03:01 PM   #22
mustinjourney
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandrobin View Post
Excellent!

Are you going solo?
I'll be solo Sat/Su and partially monday. My dad is driving up monday to join me until Friday. Going to build a light saber thursday evening...looking forward to pretending I'm 7 again.
mustinjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 03:10 PM   #23
mustinjourney
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandrobin View Post
Good luck with the Challenge! Twice in three days.....whew, that is a challenge all one its own. I like see the schedule, maybe can jump on a few rides to help spur you on! Heck, if it wasn't F&W and having the week all booked out with events, I would ask to join.
I'm always down to ride with others. Makes the day more fun.

i've got my Tuesday schedule mapped out -- but I still need to work on finalizing my strategy for Sunday. Current plan is to rope drop magic kingdom and hopefully finish it by 11:30 before heading over to DAK, then Epcot, and finish up at DHS. If I can't pick up day of FP for slinky, then I will finish the day in the standby line there.

For Tuesday, I plan on rope dropping DHS. Looks like it's best to hit up toy storyland first, followed by hollywood boulevard, then star tours and MFSR single rider. I'll then park hop to MK and get as much done without FPs. Plan is to leave MK around 2:45 -- I'm hoping I can get done before that, but I like to build in slop time for the inevitable ride break down.

I'll be at DAK from 3:00 to 6:45 and then finish up at Epcot. I'm hoping to be finished by 10 pm and have a chance to celebrate victory with some drinks while watching the new nighttime show!

Depending on the park, it would be pretty easy to join on a few of the rides -- especially at epcot. My dad is planning on joining me on several of the rides, but he doesn't have the stamina to jog between all the rides.
mustinjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 03:18 PM   #24
MMC1
Grand Villa

Let’s put Brian in charge of mathematically analytically picking date for most members most opportune time to meet.
Too bad we can’t see how many mouse owners fit in a gondola but I did not just say that jinx.

P.S. I am starting a new reminder challenge :
Most users ever online , 2337 on 12/1/2015
Can we beat that number on 12/1/2019?
Mark your calendars now!
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 08:42 PM   #25
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustinjourney View Post
I'm always down to ride with others. Makes the day more fun.

Great....I am not sure how my days are going to roll out. Sunday is Post PFTS, so probably a late start and The Ravens play at 4:15 pm. So I am thinking I might be in for the second park.