home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > Welcome to the Forums!
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM   #1631
AnnaS
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzanGal View Post
Hi! Iíve been lurking for awhile and have learned so much from this board. We own at Poly and are in process of buying a resale at BWV. I keep telling my husband we will rent out the extra points but for some reason he is not convinced.
Welcome to MO~

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM   #1632
BugsDad
Grand Villa

Quote:
Hi! Iíve been lurking for awhile and have learned so much from this board. We own at Poly and are in process of buying a resale at BWV. I keep telling my husband we will rent out the extra points but for some reason he is not convinced.
Welcome!

BugsDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM   #1633
cornbread4
Studio

Quote:
Ha! Is he basing that on the extra points at Poly that you don't rent? There seems to be a strong correlation between adding DVC points and then traveling to WDW more often than you initially thought you would
cornbread4 is offline   Reply With Quote