home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-15-2019, 07:18 AM   #1
amydevoe
One Bedroom

Default Booked my FP's early

We have a trip coming up in May with check in on the 18th. So our 60 day window opens on 3/19. I was in MDE yesterday, 3/14, and went into the FP section just to double check my counting for the 60-day window and our days in May were not grayed out. So I clicked on a day and it let me book my FP's for all of the days we are there! I took advantage in case there was some weird glitch going on. I logged out and logged back in later in the day and I was able to move some things around and get a few other FP's. Not sure what's going on, but if you have an upcoming trip, check your access to FP's and you might be surprised!
amydevoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:25 AM   #2
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

I have a May trip and since I had been reading that folks were getting FP early I have tried a few times. Twice the dates showed and allowed me to select a FP but then after hitting enter/submit a message pops up that it can't be completed at this time. I then go back to calendar and May is not available to me.

Owners since 2006 at OKW, HHI, BWV & CCV
2019 DVC trip(s): May 20-22 SSR / Sept 27-Oct 5 BWV / Dec 19-21 CCV cabin & Dec 21-28 Vistana
Next cruise(s): June 22, 2020 CCL Sunshine/ Sept 4, 2021 NCL Pride of America
Lamima is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:27 AM   #3
broganmc
Grand Villa

This is why people can't get FPs at60 or 30 days. They release too many far in advance.

I'm currently having problems with MDE deleting my selections or forgetting my travel party. The app is a mess.

Florida March 3-23 (Cypress Harbour 3-16, Bay Lake 17-23)
broganmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:31 AM   #4
leo122160
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

I tried on my 60 day at 6:00 AM, got 2 FP then tried third and got boxed out until 7:00 AM I was then thinking my 2 early ones would not be there but remained.
Old 03-18-2019, 03:47 PM   #5
susieh
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

I booked the first 11 days of my trip 3 days before I should have been able to too.

Our check in date is 16th May, so I was expecting to do everything on Sunday and I booked most of them last Thursday. I've checked they are all still there and even checked with Member Services that they are correct too (cos the App shows different numbers in the FP group but that seems to be because we don't all have Disney Accounts).

I wasn't able to book some of the rides we wanted (Mickey's Phillarmagic was full even though that's not one of the top rides) so I'm guessing there are a lot of people being able to book early
susieh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 05:03 PM   #6
brewsard2
Studio

Our 60 day window is March 25...might as well try now, lol!!!!
brewsard2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 05:11 PM   #7
brewsard2
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewsard2 View Post
Our 60 day window is March 25...might as well try now, lol!!!!
No dice....
brewsard2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 05:29 PM   #8
WDWGoof
Grand Villa

This happened to me once. I was showing someone how to use MDE and plugged in my vacation dates for the example. It let me book a FP days before my 60 day mark. I then proceeded to book FOP for every day of my trip. Have no clue what happened.
WDWGoof is online now   Reply With Quote