home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Tips and Tricks for First-Timers and Fanatics
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-24-2019, 09:40 AM   #41
OffToTheMouse
One Bedroom

If i wanted my order packed up 'to go' is there an option for that on the app? Or is a notes type update? There may be a few places in Springs I may want to use Mobil Order to take back to our hotel. Would like to avoid getting it on a tray.
OffToTheMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:12 AM   #42
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffToTheMouse View Post
If i wanted my order packed up 'to go' is there an option for that on the app? Or is a notes type update? There may be a few places in Springs I may want to use Mobil Order to take back to our hotel. Would like to avoid getting it on a tray.
None of the places I could order from had that. I would tell them as soon as you walk up what you wanted and see if they could.
Old 06-24-2019, 10:49 AM   #43
bubster
Grand Villa

On our trip in May I tried multiple times to pre-order on my phone at several places and every time it was rejected. Ever time I was directed to someone who was supposed to know how to fix the problem but none had a clue. Anyone else have this issue or is it just me?
Old 06-24-2019, 02:23 PM   #44
carolina_yankee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffToTheMouse View Post
I think only D-Luxe Burger at DS participates in that. The order isn't processed until you enter, and I think a greeter gives you a buzzer, so you could tell the greeter. I don't think any place else in DS participates in Mobile Ordering.

It tends to be just Disney-owned places that participate, and I think D-Luxe Burger is the only Disney-owned QS in DS.

Very few places in Epcot participate either, because of the same reason - not Disney-owned.

Dirk

carolina_yankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 02:24 PM   #45
carolina_yankee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubster View Post
On our trip in May I tried multiple times to pre-order on my phone at several places and every time it was rejected. Ever time I was directed to someone who was supposed to know how to fix the problem but none had a clue. Anyone else have this issue or is it just me?
That's a bummer. It's always worked flawlessly for us. You do have to have a credit card attached to your account, but you probably do anyway because of online check-in.

Dirk

carolina_yankee is offline   Reply With Quote