home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Disney Springs
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-24-2021, 09:07 AM   #21
AnnaS
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb & Bill View Post
The cookies appear to be slightly underbaked with chocolate chips packed on the top of the warm cookie before it cools. So the top is wall to wall chips.

Thank you!! Will definitely try one someday. Might be on the sweet/sweet side

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 10:23 AM   #22
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozzie View Post
That would be lovely!!!!!!!!!
Once we make it to FL, I'm all over this!
Eeyorelover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 12:58 PM   #23
Joel0917
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamima View Post
I mentioned above that I bought 3 and DH and I ate the coffee cake cookie yesterday and it was yummy. Well today we shared the coffee toffee chip one and the cookies and cream one with DDs. And they didn't wow. In fact, DDs took a nibble and just said that they were a bit much and didn't want more. They liked the cookies and cream more than the toffee coffee. There was something off about the toffee coffee to me too and I preferred the cookies and cream. Should have just done a regular chocolate chip...that is their signature one they worked to perfect. And the coffee cake one, I would get again. But that didn't seem like a cookie. That was more like a coffee cake. Also...I cut each into like 6 chunks. And still have half left. So they do last a while. And 1/6th piece will be enough for a treat.
What freaked me out eating the toffee coffee is they literally just shake espresso grounds on it...so you are chewing ground coffee. Did not like. Loved the cookies and cream.
Stayed: SSR, AKV, AKL, THV, All star music, sprots and movies, , Pop Century, AofA, BLT, CBR, Coronado, CCV and BRV, Poly, VGF, Port Orleans, Swan & Dolphin
Disneyland: 1998,2010, 2014, 2016
Stayed: VGC in 14/16
Disney cruise: 2007, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019
Wonder 2x and Fantasy 5x Magic 1x, Dream 1x
Upcoming:
Riviera Aug 2020
Boardwalk Oct 2020
Aulauni Dec 2020 for NYE
Joel0917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 02:35 PM   #24
Rozzie
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post
Iíll stick to the cookies then. DD wondered how the coffee would be.
I would let you taste a sip of mine!

It really is nice if you are into coffee. Everyone in our group enjoyed the cold press--but we are big Lineage coffee fans. But some don't, no biggie. The world would be pretty dern boring if we all liked and disliked the same things.
Rozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 02:36 PM   #25
Rozzie
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel0917 View Post
What freaked me out eating the toffee coffee is they literally just shake espresso grounds on it...so you are chewing ground coffee. Did not like. Loved the cookies and cream.
So what if I told you we ate whole espresso beans covered in dark chocolate during marathon training? What a boost at mile 16
Rozzie is offline   Reply With Quote