home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Disney Springs
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-14-2019, 08:15 PM   #11
Chris71855
Studio

https://attractionsmagazine.com/cirq...ey-world-2020/

Found the article I read after D23 for more clarity.

April 17th is the official opening, all the other shows are technically previews.
Chris71855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 09:34 PM   #12
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

With an 8:30 p.m. second show I’d definitely think an 8:00 p.m. ADR should work well.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 09:22 AM   #13
Crafty
Grand Villa

We have been to several Cirque shows including the prior one in DS. They were all very enjoyable. Our favorite was the Elvis show in Vegas. It is good news that this new show is opening in the Spring.

Normally, on our May trip, we would take the convenient boat over to DS from OKW to see the show. However, this May we have used a mishmash of points left over from cancellations to book a 7 month room at CCV. We are excited, not having ever stayed at WL before.

An important question remains. Is there a DVC discount for the Cirque show? It would be icing on the cake.
Crafty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 01:32 PM   #14
enginEARmom
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Thanks for the replies - we will go for an 8:00 reservation.

We loved La Nouba, and we're really looking forward to the new show!
enginEARmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 01:55 PM   #15
enginEARmom
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default Is Homecomin' the new must-have ADR?

I was up at 5 a.m. central time yesterday to make our ADRs. I was only concerned about that Homecomin reservation, because I've been scoping it out and times seemed pretty limited. Right at 5:00, the only times available were 5:30 and 9:05. I was really surprised it was that limited. And then the MDE app kept crashing, so I had to get on the website to book it. In the end, I booked Jaleo at 8:00 for the post-Cirque dinner, and then found a 5:30 for Homecomin later in the week, so I guess we'll have 2 evenings at Disney Springs. We might try the VOID experience too as long as we're going again.

Note to self - make sure the MDE app is updated before booking ADRs.
enginEARmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 08:14 PM   #16
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by enginEARmom View Post
I was up at 5 a.m. central time yesterday to make our ADRs. I was only concerned about that Homecomin reservation, because I've been scoping it out and times seemed pretty limited. Right at 5:00, the only times available were 5:30 and 9:05. I was really surprised it was that limited. And then the MDE app kept crashing, so I had to get on the website to book it. In the end, I booked Jaleo at 8:00 for the post-Cirque dinner, and then found a 5:30 for Homecomin later in the week, so I guess we'll have 2 evenings at Disney Springs. We might try the VOID experience too as long as we're going again.

Note to self - make sure the MDE app is updated before booking ADRs.

Keep checking MDE and also look online at OpenTable. Pretty sure something will open up for you if so desired.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 12:12 AM   #17
Pooh128
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty View Post
We have been to several Cirque shows including the prior one in DS. They were all very enjoyable. Our favorite was the Elvis show in Vegas. It is good news that this new show is opening in the Spring.

Normally, on our May trip, we would take the convenient boat over to DS from OKW to see the show. However, this May we have used a mishmash of points left over from cancellations to book a 7 month room at CCV. We are excited, not having ever stayed at WL before.

An important question remains. Is there a DVC discount for the Cirque show? It would be icing on the cake.
I didnít see a DVC discount on the web page when I purchased my tickets last month.
Pooh128 is offline   Reply With Quote