home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-13-2020, 01:36 PM   #61
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi3323 View Post
Jasonning needs to start .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kzrooster View Post
Nope
but itís nice to see you around again....
kzrooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 09:47 PM   #62
disneymomof2
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi3323 View Post
I blame Mike for the ... was NOT a good idea trying to keep up with him! <<<>>>

congrats that is great! What's the double major in?
Double major is computer science and environmental science. Started with computer science and did a study abroad in environmental science. He came home with a very keen interest in environmental science, but was only 5 classes from finishing his computer science degree. He has been working for UofM in a computer science capacity since his internship last summer - the only one in his group to stay on. SO....I’m not sure which he will pursue, but he’ll be marketable.

Cruise folks: relax and have a blast!! Pictures! Stay healthy!!

Kelly....good luck with the tight flight schedule getting there.

Brian - yea! You’re off!

Tomorrow is Friday!!

HAPPY HEARTS DAY!!!

ME DH DS21 DD19

Last edited by disneymomof2; 02-13-2020 at 09:54 PM.
disneymomof2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 02:30 AM   #63
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Thanks, Pam! Saratoga Springs tonight, Boardwalk tomorrow through Tuesday.

Here we go...
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 08:42 AM   #64
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

It's FRIDAY!!!
Old 02-14-2020, 08:45 AM   #65
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymomof2 View Post
Double major is computer science and environmental science. Started with computer science and did a study abroad in environmental science. He came home with a very keen interest in environmental science, but was only 5 classes from finishing his computer science degree. He has been working for UofM in a computer science capacity since his internship last summer - the only one in his group to stay on. SO....Iím not sure which he will pursue, but heíll be marketable.

Cruise folks: relax and have a blast!! Pictures! Stay healthy!!

Kelly....good luck with the tight flight schedule getting there.

Brian - yea! Youíre off!

Tomorrow is Friday!!

HAPPY HEARTS DAY!!!
Nice work on the double major!

Ditto from here to the cruisers.....

Happy Hearts Day to you too Pam!
Old 02-14-2020, 08:24 PM   #66
reblzmom
Grand Villa

Enjoy the trip Brian! BWV

Good luck and good sailing to the cruisers.....pictures, please.

Happy Valentine's day friends.
Old 02-14-2020, 10:51 PM   #67
Fmer55
Add-on Aficionado

BWV for us starting Monday around 10;30

How many bananas Dan?

DH, me(Mike)MOD136, DW DD13DD10
Fmer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 10:56 PM   #68
D C
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymomof2 View Post
Jason!!!! I'll follow Dan.....Welcome, my name is Pam.

Funny how that works. That's why we go for NYE now. The kids want their spring break to make plans with friends (if they can) and so we 'family vacation' now at NYE.

Quote:
Jerry and Sandra are good people. I enjoy their company. I know of another few folks going that Iíd enjoy spending time with as well.
Pictures please!

I guess I thought Dave and G were going.....?

Again, echoing Dan....pictures please!! Dave and G aren't going?!

So, college spring breaks are now approaching. DS just made plans this week to do a road trip with the same roommate he went with last year. They are just hitting Tennesse and Atlanta, GA. Going to Rome to visit his girlfriend fell through for him. The fantastic airfare he found turned out to be a hoax to lure you in. Then real cost was much more than he wanted to spend.

DD couldn't find anyone to vacation with. No one who wanted to spend any $$ for spring break, so she then asked us to go somewhere with her. We gave it some thought and said no. If I can find 2-3 nights using DVC, I may book that and either go with her or let her and a friend go, but we opted out of a big trip. That decision would have been re-thought if DS would have joined us.....it may have been our last family trip with just the 4 of us. But as it stands....we aren't going anywhere. IF DVC availability doesn't come through, she plans to spend some time snowboarding the northern Michigan slopes.
No D&G on the cruise ( We'd been planning to go for a very long time. Pretty much since we were on the last cruise. Unfortunately, when it came down to it, the cruise ended up being more than we could swing right now so we had to back out. Wish we were with everyone that is going!

It was killing us to not get away at some point during the winter, so we went scraping the bottom of the barrel and ended up booking a cruise that leaves Fort Lauderdale on March 1st. First time ever staying in an interior room, but the price was oo good to pass up. And both kids are going, along with DDIL2B and DD's BF. It'll be nice to get away, but we wish we were with everyone here. I suppose we'll just have to wait until August!

That sucks that the airfare to ROme didn;t work out, Pam. We have concluded that the best way to Europe is to go Air Canada from Windsor. We're trying to figure out how to take a bargain-basement vacation this fall with tickets being only $530 round trip to London... and the London in England at that, not just the one in Ontario, either!

Wait... U-M's on spring break already?? MSU isn't for another 2 weeks.

And on a note related to the cruise cost and cancelling...can you figure out which TWO of these teeth is actually a SINGLE crown made to look like 2 teeth? Just got the final post and crown put on yesterday. I'm impressed with how it turned out. My teeth aren't quite where they used to be, and I need to learn how to actually bite stuff again, but I think it turned out amazingly well.
Old 02-14-2020, 10:58 PM   #69
D C
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
It's FRIDAY!!!
Thankfully!
And we had all of the kids here for a home-cooked dinner. Something that doesn't happen all that often.
Old 02-15-2020, 09:05 AM   #70
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

O