home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Adult Travelers - Singles, Couples, DINKS
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-27-2018, 05:24 PM   #21
debabe
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa986 View Post
You're going to have a blast.

The best part is that you get to do pretty much whatever you want. Want to sleep in until noon? do it. Want to lie by the pool all day? do it. Want to drink your way around Epcot? do it.

People are more chatty than I expected - definitely more chatty than in real, non-Disney life.

If you do get bored and want to have a real-life conversation with another adult, the bars are fantastic. I met an awesome guy at the bar at the GF one late Sunday night and ended up hanging out with him and his friends on and off for the rest of the trip.

Don't stress to much and just go with it. You'll be fine.

For watching the game... Maybe ESPN zone at the Boardwalk?

debabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 09:31 PM   #22
Hi from RI
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commish View Post
^ Solid advice - over Christmas week watched bowl games at ESPN Club, NFL at BWW

. GO PATS

ME ,DH , DS23 : , DD21 , DD13
Hi from RI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 09:57 AM   #23
grayandry
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyEater View Post
I've never been to WDW solo. Worried I will be lonely or bored without the kids or another adult, but wanted to try at least once. Any advice?

Also, my birds are in the big game! Any recommendations on where to watch? Thinking about the bar at The Wave.
I am headed to WDW at the end of June for my 1st solo trip. Iím not worried at all about being lonely or bored. I canít wait to hear what you thought of it after you get back!
grayandry is offline   Reply With Quote