home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > RENT / TRADE / TRANSFER BOARD > Rent / Trade / Transfer Board > Trades Available or Wanted
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 01-05-2018, 12:23 AM   #1
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1
Default Poly res for Wilderness (either)

Long shot here - we are looking to go over Christmastime next year - 12/26-1/3 ish. We want to stay at Boulder Ridge or Copper Creek but our BRV has not closed yet and will not until February, which I am positive will be too late.

I have 150 Poly points that I would be happy to swap out res for res - anyone interested? (i.e. you choose the dates)
disney13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 PM.

MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software