home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP REPORTS > Trip Reports
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-26-2020, 12:44 AM   #41
teachmusic
One Bedroom

Sue, would you please clarify where the old Millennium Village is? I think I know where youíre talking about, but I want to be certain!
teachmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 11:00 AM   #42
babysimba
Two Bedroom

Another great read! Thanks for taking the time to journal your trips. I just love following along. I have to admit, I always cheat and look at the pictures first and then finish reading . Ari wearing his Lightening Mcqueen swimmies made me smile. My 4 year old grandson just LOVES LMcq! I am going to be so sad when Mikko moves on to something else. His whole world right now is red and Ka-Chow. It is so cute. We added a night onto our April (2020) trip just to stay in the Lightening McQueen suite at AOA, but damn Covid killed that trip. aargh.

What is your opinion on the new castle colors? From the pictures, I like it. Also, was curious how the character cavalcades work? Do they just appear randomly and you have to be in the right place at the right time?

Thanks again, Sue!
babysimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 11:05 AM   #43
Raspus
Two Bedroom

Enjoyed reading about your adventures. Nice reading about your foos and wine experiences as we there at 5he same time last week.
Thanks for taking the time to post.
Old 10-26-2020, 01:00 PM   #44
CAS9RN3
Studio

Great trip report! Thanks for sharing! What does your new Dooney look like? I LOVE them and I'm pretty sure I have a problem and need group therapy. LOL My husband bought me the Haunted Mansion that came out the beginning of October-I love it-then last week I saw an Ink and Paint one that reminded me of DCL with sailor Mickey, Minnie, etc that I could not pass up! Cindy
CAS9RN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 01:14 PM   #45
sawickipedia
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAS9RN3 View Post
Great trip report! Thanks for sharing! What does your new Dooney look like? I LOVE them and I'm pretty sure I have a problem and need group therapy. LOL My husband bought me the Haunted Mansion that came out the beginning of October-I love it-then last week I saw an Ink and Paint one that reminded me of DCL with sailor Mickey, Minnie, etc that I could not pass up! Cindy
My DW has a Dooney Disney bad affliction as well - she's up to 3 I think and has eyes on a couple of the newest releases too! Seems like a fairly common affliction around these parts.
sawickipedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:16 PM   #46
AnnaS
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
Thanks as always for taking the time, Sue! Iíve met Anna and her husband several times. Wonderful people, indeed. Hopefully will finally cross paths with you at some point soon. Though I can guarantee it will be in air conditioning and not poolside, haha...

Thank you Brian!!!

& it was great seeing and chatting with Sue & SB - second time with Sue, first with SB

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 08:13 PM   #47
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachmusic View Post
Sue, would you please clarify where the old Millennium Village is? I think I know where youíre talking about, but I want to be certain!

Itís the World Showplace building between the Canada and U.K. pavilions.
Brian5581 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 12:25 AM   #48
teachmusic
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
Itís the World Showplace building between the Canada and U.K. pavilions.
Thanks - thatís what I suspected. Back off of the beaten path about 80 yards or so?
teachmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 08:14 PM   #49
dschwarzbauer
Grand Villa

Default Sue

I was at the Animal Kingdom lodge from October 16-25 but did not know Sue was there because I could not access the mouse owner web site!
dschwarzbauer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 09:47 PM   #50
wdw1972
Grand Villa

Thanks Brian for explaining old Millenium Village - and meeting you in a/c is just fine by me! Since you've become a local, hopefully we can meet up for a drink at some point. I've "known" you for ages but never met!

I didn't take a picture of the Dooney, but it should be out there online - it's the Food & Wine Festival print for 2020. It's a birthday gift, so I'll get it Wednesday. It's my 3rd Dooney purse - I love my current one, but the new one was so cute ;-) I also have a Dooney wallet/wristlet that I use on cruises. All of my Dooney's were gifts (2 from Chris & Amanda, 2 from SB) as my money goes to dvc dues and I'm too cheap to splurge on purses!

babysimba - I like the new castle colors, but I like the old ones too. Guess I don't really have a preference, and since I don't have control over the decision it's good I don't really care. It's all good ;-) Ari is currently into NIghtmare before Christmas - it's hard to keep up. I still have to finish his Christmas gift shopping (have enough clothing gifts - mostly Cars themed) and need to work on the toys. We'll see what Nightmare before Christmas stuff is out there, although by late December he may have moved on to something else!

wdw1972 is offline   Reply With Quote