home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP REPORTS > Trip Reports
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-21-2020, 09:06 PM   #31
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaS View Post
Glad your plans all came together and you are able to take your mom.

Congratulations to your daughter.

Did you decide which HHI quarter share condo you will be purchasing? Good luck, Enjoy & safe travels!!!
Thanks.

We are going with Shipyard Brigantine Quarters. It has private gate access to beach, like a 2 block walk (and like 8 blocks to Coligny in opposite direction). Getting lagoon view first floor 2BR.

Owners since 2006- BWV & CCV
Next trip(s): Nov 28- Dec 2 VGF&BCV/ Dec 2-12 Palm Coast, Sept 27- Oct 3 CCV&BWV and 2/12/2022 Odyssey of the Seas Cruise

Lamima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 10:55 PM   #32
DVCjj
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamima View Post
Thanks.

We are going with Shipyard Brigantine Quarters. It has private gate access to beach, like a 2 block walk (and like 8 blocks to Coligny in opposite direction). Getting lagoon view first floor 2BR.
Such great news all around. How exciting for you!
DVCjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 08:54 AM   #33
AnnaS
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Thanks.

- Nice!! Enjoy!!!

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 09:19 PM   #34
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

Listed and sold some more DVC points today. Two small BWV contracts sold right away...woo hoo! Now we have 275 and will hold there.

Haven't done much to get set for this trip. Maybe tomorrow.

Did book pet friendly hotels for the ride to and fro. Got a place in Brunswick GA for Friday night. DH anxious to get to WDW for our 12:15 Rix resie to watch his Buckeyes. And we have to drop the dog off at the kennel first. We had a 12:00 at City Works in DS but decided to forgo DS due to possible crowds and maybe tough parking.

Then we booked a hotel in HHI for on the way home on the 12th. Again, so DH can watch his Buckeyes. But I don't mind. I love my HHI so any reason to stop there is a win for me.

And today I saw that Kona is now serving the Ohana bread pudding again. So I immediately went to ADR booking to book Kona for the 29th since we have nothing booked that day. There was an 8pm which is good because we plan to spend day in Epcot trying the Holiday booths. So...start to book and it craps out on me and I get the error message at the end (sorry for the paws). I then set up a TP resie finder and quickly got notification for a 7:20 slot. I immediately hit the link to book and same thing happened. Dang it! I set it again and, again, was quickly notified of an 8pm slot. This time success. No wonder I haven't packed yet...takes all day to make an ADR (oh, and, to set up our mail hold online....also lots of errors and trouble).

Next trip(s): Nov 28- Dec 2 VGF&BCV/ Dec 2-12 Palm Coast, Sept 27- Oct 3 CCV&BWV and 2/12/2022 Odyssey of the Seas Cruise

Old 11-25-2020, 08:54 AM   #35
AnnaS
Add-on Aficionado

Congratulations!!! Those small point contracts go fast

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 09:42 AM   #36
LauraLea
One Bedroom

Pack some warm clothes. We are expecting highs only in the 60's the first week of December. Brrrrr.....

Laura
LauraLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:19 AM   #37
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaS View Post
Congratulations!!! Those small point contracts go fast
Thanks! They sure do. Glad we bought many small contracts. Though paying an estoppel for each is a killer (takes $6pp off on 25 pointers). But we get higher price too so there's that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
Pack some warm clothes. We are expecting highs only in the 60's the first week of December. Brrrrr.....

Laura
Thanks for telling me. I just packed a nice mix (like 5 shorts sets and 5 long sets). Good we have a W/D. Will probably need it and live in same 5 outfits. And DH...he HATES long clothes. More so long pants. Drives everyone crazy. And the sucker will be sorry this winter (first one here in PA). But he is bringing all shorts and T-shirts. He'll probably bring 2 sweatshirts too and live in them. Drives me bonkers. He hasn't packed yet...maybe I can persuade him but doubtful.

And I'm a Laura too!

Old 11-25-2020, 06:37 PM   #38
BWV Dreamin
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Listed and sold some more DVC points today. Two small BWV contracts sold right away...woo hoo! Now we have 275 and will hold there.

Haven't done much to get set for this trip. Maybe tomorrow.

Did book pet friendly hotels for the ride to and fro. Got a place in Brunswick GA for Friday night. DH anxious to get to WDW for our 12:15 Rix resie to watch his Buckeyes. And we have to drop the dog off at the kennel first. We had a 12:00 at City Works in DS but decided to forgo DS due to possible crowds and maybe tough parking.

Then we booked a hotel in HHI for on the way home on the 12th. Again, so DH can watch his Buckeyes. But I don't mind. I love my HHI so any reason to stop there is a win for me.

And today I saw that Kona is now serving the Ohana bread pudding again. So I immediately went to ADR booking to book Kona for the 29th since we have nothing booked that day. There was an 8pm which is good because we plan to spend day in Epcot trying the Holiday booths. So...start to book and it craps out on me and I get the error message at the end (sorry for the paws). I then set up a TP resie finder and quickly got notification for a 7:20 slot. I immediately hit the link to book and same thing happened. Dang it! I set it again and, again, was quickly notified of an 8pm slot. This time success. No wonder I haven't packed yet...takes all day to make an ADR (oh, and, to set up our mail hold online....also lots of errors and trouble).
Happy Thanksgiving!! Safe travels and have fun!
Old 11-25-2020, 08:15 PM   #39
Jedimom3
Grand Villa

Congrats on the sales! Enjoy the trip and safe travels! Looking forward to the holiday booths too.
Jedimom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 08:51 PM   #40
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post

Laura

Canít wait!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote