home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-12-2020, 05:22 PM   #541
DVCjj
Grand Villa

Default Disney Gift Card site

I didn't know what forum to put this is...... Admin, please move to correct one.

I went to combine cards for an upcoming trip.
Big sign on the site that things are changing mid-January.
It will let me check balance but nothing else. Just keeps looping back around to a sign in.

Has anyone else used this site today and was able to combine cards?
This is November and if not changing til January, can't understand what's happening (other than it IS Disney IT).
DVCjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 06:30 PM   #542
bakerworld
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCjj View Post
I didn't know what forum to put this is...... Admin, please move to correct one.

I went to combine cards for an upcoming trip.
Big sign on the site that things are changing mid-January.
It will let me check balance but nothing else. Just keeps looping back around to a sign in.

Has anyone else used this site today and was able to combine cards?
This is November and if not changing til January, can't understand what's happening (other than it IS Disney IT).
disneygiftcard.com

I've had no problem using this site. I do delete my GC's after I've transferred all the balance how I like. Beware that the balances cannot be untransferred - once their moved you're done unless you are going to move the balance to another card.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:07 PM   #543
DVCjj
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerworld View Post
disneygiftcard.com

I've had no problem using this site. I do delete my GC's after I've transferred all the balance how I like. Beware that the balances cannot be untransferred - once their moved you're done unless you are going to move the balance to another card.
Thank you. I will give it another try.
DVCjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 08:26 AM   #544
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

I think the answer to this is yes, but are the boats running from the Poly to MK?

I know the monorail is not. Planning our morning after Kona. Thought about walking but DD has limited time on Monday.

Thanks.
Eeyorelover22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 09:48 AM   #545
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post
I think the answer to this is yes, but are the boats running from the Poly to MK?
They restarted when the Poly monorail station closed.
Old 11-21-2020, 10:54 AM   #546
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxFLBear View Post
They restarted when the Poly monorail station closed.
Thank you!!
Eeyorelover22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:01 AM   #547
ajc
Grand Villa

Did I read (or hear on DFB maybe?) that a modified park hopping is coming in 2021?
I think I hear that you reserve your first park, then after 2 PM you sign up for a second park, but must have entered the first park before a hop is allowed. I guess there will be a mad rush for EPCOT as a second half day unless HS is the target.
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:05 AM   #548
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajc View Post
Did I read (or hear on DFB maybe?) that a modified park hopping is coming in 2021?
I think I hear that you reserve your first park, then after 2 PM you sign up for a second park, but must have entered the first park before a hop is allowed. I guess there will be a mad rush for EPCOT as a second half day unless HS is the target.
From the Disney Parks Blog:
Quote:
With the updated Park Hopper experience, guests must make a Disney Park Pass reservation for the first park they plan to visit AND enter that first park prior to visiting another. At this time, a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.

Additionally, we will set specific Park Hopper hours during which this option will be available. Park Hopper hours will start at 2 p.m. each day and end at the park’s scheduled close time. Guests will soon be able to check DisneyWorld.com/ParkHours and the My Disney Experience app for the most up-to-date Park Hopper hours, as they could start earlier at a later date, depending on the day and park.
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-january-2021/
Old Today, 11:06 AM   #549
ajc
Grand Villa

Quote:
I found it on WDW site January 1, 2021 is the park hopper date start
Woo Hoo!
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:08 PM   #550
Mickeyfan0805
Grand Villa

Quote:
I found it on WDW site January 1, 2021 is the park hopper date start
Woo Hoo!
Yep. It's been around a few days, and I got the announcement email direct from Disney Destinations this morning.