home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > Welcome to the Forums!
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-13-2017, 05:09 PM   #1421
AnnaS
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandjmom View Post
Well, I've posted quite a bit but never on this thread. I'm a recent DVC buyer on the resale market. We purchased at Boulder Ridge and just fell in love when we stayed at Wilderness Lodge last April! I have two small kids DD is 6 and DS is 3. I love how nice and helpful everyone at MO has been so far
Congratulations and glad to have you here !! Welcome!
May 2019 - OKW

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 09:13 PM   #1422
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Well, I've posted quite a bit but never on this thread. I'm a recent DVC buyer on the resale market. We purchased at Boulder Ridge and just fell in love when we stayed at Wilderness Lodge last April! I have two small kids DD is 6 and DS is 3. I love how nice and helpful everyone at MO has been so far

Welcome aboard, and congratulations on your purchase!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 09:28 PM   #1423
Jedimom3
Grand Villa

Quote:
Boulder Ridge looks so awesome. I can't wait to stay there. Welcome home!!!
we love DVC!
Jedimom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:54 AM   #1424
JudieHopps
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Welcome aboard!
Let the magic begin!
JudieHopps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:16 PM   #1425
Steele
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

First time poster, long time lurker. We have just bought our first DVC contract after me spending the last year and a half learning all I could. Mouse Owners was a big part of that and I wanted to thank you all for all information you guys and gals share with everyone. I haven't had to ask any questions as all my questions had already been answered by one of y'all. I am not much of a poster but I will continue to be lurking around. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
New DVC Addict
Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 04:50 PM   #1426
Jesper
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steele View Post
First time poster, long time lurker. We have just bought our first DVC contract after me spending the last year and a half learning all I could. Mouse Owners was a big part of that and I wanted to thank you all for all information you guys and gals share with everyone. I haven't had to ask any questions as all my questions had already been answered by one of y'all. I am not much of a poster but I will continue to be lurking around. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
New DVC Addict
Welcome aboard!
Old 04-17-2017, 06:18 PM   #1427
AnnaS
Grand Villa

Quote:

Sincerely,
New DVC Addict
Congratulations!! Welcome Home and Welcome to MO!
May 2019 - OKW

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:36 PM   #1428
JudieHopps
Two Bedroom

Quote:

Sincerely,
New DVC Addict
A big welcome home to you! I lurked around a long time too. I am now learning how great it is to jump in and participate. Either way, this is a wonderful safe, happy place to learn and explore your addiction! And that's the joy of this forum. Whatever works for you. So much knowledge to be shared.
Here's to your many vacations and happy memories ahead!
Welcome Aboard!
JudieHopps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 07:24 PM   #1429
babysimba
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphillips716 View Post
Hi! Just wanted to take a minute and say hello! I am new to this board, but looking forward to connecting with others. I have been to Disney once and want to go back! I am going to look into renting DVC points though, to see if we can save a little from Disney's booking prices.

Welcome and yes, you might be able to save from renting points. For your first visit, did you stay in a deluxe resort? Moderate?

You will find a lot of really useful information here. After only one visit and you can't wait to go back, don't be surprised if you begin stalking resale DVC sales
babysimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 07:27 PM   #1430
babysimba
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Welcome and congrats on your BR purchase. Boulder Ridge is our home resort too and we just love it also!!! So beautiful and peaceful. Your children are the best ages to purchase DVC. What wonderful memories you will be providing them!
babysimba is offline   Reply With Quote