home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-19-2018, 06:44 PM   #41
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephorin View Post
Update: my wife's and my mother-in-law's tickets are still not listed on My Disney Experience. I called support today, but the wait time was over an hour. I decided not to tough it out since we still have plenty of time before our trip.

My dining reservations, hotel reservations, and my annual pass have not been affected (so far).

This does seem like an awfully long time to have problems like this. Has anyone bought any tickets since this started? I have some friends who will be buying tickets soon, and I am thinking of telling them to wait until this is resolved.
They had a very similar thing going on this spring. It wasn't quite as long for the tickets to disappear but disappear they did. MB's disappeared for a very long time though but still worked on the door even though they didn't show on MDE.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:04 PM   #42
brp
Add-on Aficionado

Was there for 5 days and it worked flawlessly...once it was fixed a week or so ago

Cheers.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:46 PM   #43
FessParker1
One Bedroom

My MDE is a mess. I have dining reservations that I cancelled showing up and ones that I have are missing. Ugh. Thankfully FP's are still there.
FessParker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #44
zulaya
Two Bedroom

I can't even make an ADR. No matter what I select for my dates, it starts with "no times available" and won't let me search for breakfast, lunch or dinner, much less a specific dining time.

Super frustrating.

DVC Member since 2002. Homes at BCV and AKV
30+ trips!

Dec 2018 - Bringing the sweet 3YO and 5YO nieces for their first time along with their parents, Gramma and Grampa!
zulaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:50 AM   #45
sweatandsteel
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

I hear you.........

I have an android phone and every time I try to check dining availability it tells me it can't contact the server but my wife's iPhone works just fine. Luckily we already have our reservations made since we arrive this Saturday.
Old Today, 02:07 PM   #46
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

I finally checked for our upcoming trip and we seem to be missing 1 ticket. How can just 1 disappear? It was there for FP's and I haven't looked to see what has happened with those now.