home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-16-2017, 08:55 AM   #721
Disney54us
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChick View Post
Where do you find the ad count for confirmed reservation/points available ads for a particular person on MO's? I know people are only allowed 10 per year. Thanks.
Go into the rent/trade board, scroll down and there is a thread that lists posts. They have a thread for each year since they started. It is in alphabetical order of the person's screen name.
Disney54us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 09:02 AM   #722
TexasChick
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney54us View Post
Go into the rent/trade board, scroll down and there is a thread that lists posts. They have a thread for each year since they started. It is in alphabetical order of the person's screen name.
Can you please post the link? I don't know if it is just lack of caffeine, but I am not seeing it.

***Nevermind. I found it. I need more coffee! :/
Old 10-20-2017, 10:52 PM   #723
noreen99
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default Another Noob question Sorry

- ok so our first dvc trip is set up and i called member services to add on DDP & the Painting Classo. Signed up gave over credit card... Receipt is in for DDP and shows on my vactions, but i cant find the reservation for painting class? its not on dvc page or my disney experience?

Do DVC activites not show up on my disney experience?
Do they usually email reciept?
noreen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 11:01 PM   #724
Disney54us
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChick View Post
Can you please post the link? I don't know if it is just lack of caffeine, but I am not seeing it.

***Nevermind. I found it. I need more coffee! :/
Sorry just saw this, but glad you found it. Because me, knowing how to post a link I'm still in the 20th century with tech skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreen99 View Post
- ok so our first dvc trip is set up and i called member services to add on DDP & the Painting Classo. Signed up gave over credit card... Receipt is in for DDP and shows on my vactions, but i cant find the reservation for painting class? its not on dvc page or my disney experience?

Not sure if it shows but were you given a confirmation number for the painting Classo? I would think they would...
Disney54us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 11:43 PM   #725
DVCjj
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney54us View Post
Sorry just saw this, but glad you found it. Because me, knowing how to post a link I'm still in the 20th century with tech skills.

Not sure if it shows but were you given a confirmation number for the painting Classo? I would think they would...
I've done the class twice and both times I entered the confirmation # (and time, meeting place, etc) on My Disney Experience under Plan & Manage/My Itinerary/Add Plans/Add a Note and it did show up on the MDE App.

I've done it for Caring for Elephants, etc. also and it showed up.
DVCjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:48 AM   #726
noreen99

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCjj View Post
I've done the class twice and both times I entered the confirmation # (and time, meeting place, etc) on My Disney Experience under Plan & Manage/My Itinerary/Add Plans/Add a Note and it did show up on the MDE App.

I've done it for Caring for Elephants, etc. also and it showed up.
For the life of me I can't figure out how to add it...
noreen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:26 AM   #727
tiger297

Quote:
For the life of me I can't figure out how to add it...
Not sure if this is relevant but I know there are some things that don't show up on MDE. We did a pirate firework cruise out of the contemporary and it wasn't on or in any system. We had to interact directly with the marina to confirm it.
tiger297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:42 AM   #728
Nickys
One Bedroom

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger297 View Post
Not sure if this is relevant but I know there are some things that don't show up on MDE. We did a pirate firework cruise out of the contemporary and it wasn't on or in any system. We had to interact directly with the marina to confirm it.
I booked a tour and it didn't show up either.

I added a note to my plans for the day on MDE, and included the reservation number so I could show them if I needed to (which I didn't).

I didn't get a receipt either.
Nickys is offline   Reply With Quote