home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-13-2020, 10:40 PM   #11
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Again, Im so very sorry for your loss, Sherry. Cant be said enough. Best wishes at this extremely difficult time, and always.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 02:22 AM   #12
lovindisney
Add-on Aficionado

I am very sorry for your loss.💔 Thank you for rescuing Buzz and giving him a fabulous life. My current 2 dogs are rescues and they are very special.
Old 12-17-2020, 11:10 AM   #13
Jedimom3
Grand Villa

I'm so very sorry for your loss of your sweetie. It can be so very hard.
Jedimom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 06:31 PM   #14
sherryberry
Grand Villa

Thank you to all of you ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamima View Post
So sorry to hear about Buzz!

Dakota will be 'off' for a little while but will settle into single pup living. We had 2 dogs and lost one back in 2014. Our little guy was weird without his sister dog at first. Required more attention from us as he had always just followed her lead (went outside with her, slept in same room with her at night, slept on sofa together during the day, escaped the yard together...). But, boy, now does he ever love the 'only child' attention he gets. And with Covid he has become even more attached and needy (with DH working from home). He is 14.5 now so we figure we'll just spoil him for his remaining time.
Dakota seems to be doing well. Im sure shes weirded out a bit with the extra attention shes been getting. Shes getting a lot more cuddles than she used to get.
sherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 07:55 PM   #15
AnnaS
Add-on Aficionado

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is. I have enjoyed your trip reports with them.

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 10:32 AM   #16
bakerworld
Add-on Aficionado

Sherry, I'll always remember you as the poster who helped us discover and trust the Best Friends on Disney property. Hope you're still camping.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:38 PM   #17
sherryberry
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerworld View Post

Sherry, I'll always remember you as the poster who helped us discover and trust the Best Friends on Disney property. Hope you're still camping.
Were actually on a camping trip right now! We started at the Okefenokee swamp and are in Savannah now. I had a little bit of a breakdown this morning, thinking about Buzz. This first camping trip without him is tough.
sherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:39 AM   #18
bakerworld
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryberry View Post
Were actually on a camping trip right now! We started at the Okefenokee swamp and are in Savannah now. I had a little bit of a breakdown this morning, thinking about Buzz. This first camping trip without him is tough.

My son moved home with his pets due to developing a seizure disorder. At this point we've lost all of ours: Beau, Sage (cat) and Maddie. I still miss them even tho they've all been gone now for years. My son's chihuahuas help. They're not the most cuddly creatures but they do like to be around - kinda like cats. They didn't until our last pet passed on and then suddenly they just migrated.
Old 01-13-2021, 11:14 AM   #19
SnowWhite4
Grand Villa

So sorry, Sherry. I loved reading your trip reports and all of Buzzs antics! Take care and stay well.