home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Latest Disney (non-DVC-related) News & Rumors
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2018, 10:12 AM   #81
Grand Villa

The headliner post makes me laugh every time . It sounds like the newest attraction created especially by Disney . Take that Universal.
Seriously tho... It is not funny and so not Disney. What is going on? Doesn’t Anybody want to Stop the insanity! Hello management News Outlets.
Should be Disney finally Prevents another tragedy before it happens in Disney News Today.
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 11:08 AM   #82
Grand Villa

Originally Posted by reblzmom View Post
Don't count on the parental supervision! One of the worst rides I have had on a monorail was in a very crowded car where the parents of 3 boys (not toddlers) were climbing on the rails, on the doors, and kicking everyone as they tried to chase each other through the crowd. The mom just stood there and looked totally disinterested and the dad didn't try to correct them at all either.
Did you expect them to control their children? After all, Mom and Dad were on vacation too! I just don't know what you were thinking...

(Please read this dripping with sarcasm!)
(ME, Mindy) (DH, Tim) (DS, Brandon) (DD, Emily, Emma, or Princess, lol!) (DSGF, Heather)
ermindy1133 is online now   Reply With Quote