home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old Yesterday, 08:15 AM   #531
ffstreetdoc
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikthewise View Post
I got to see one on a brief tour in May. IIRC a cabin is pretty much a Grand Villa (3BR) plus a huge porch and a great view.
The cabins are one bedroom with a queen and a bunk in one room. NO privacy for adults lol. There is a Murphy bed in the LR that allows sleeping for 6. My opinion is 6 would be a crowd in a cabin. BUT all our offspring are too old to go with us so we are a little space selfish
ffstreetdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:23 AM   #532
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffstreetdoc View Post
The cabins are one bedroom with a queen and a bunk in one room. NO privacy for adults lol. There is a Murphy bed in the LR that allows sleeping for 6. My opinion is 6 would be a crowd in a cabin. BUT all our offspring are too old to go with us so we are a little space selfish
What you are describing are the Wilderness Cabins at the Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds.

The Cascade Cabins at CCV are 2 bedrooms and officially sleep up to 9. There is a king bed in the master, a queen and murphy bed in the 2nd bedroom, and a queen sleeper in the living area.

JaxFLBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM   #533
goldilocks_63
Grand Villa

Talking Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4disney View Post
Yes, occupancy guidelines do allow this. Prepare to be cramped.
Thank you for the info.

I also think it maybe too tight....

Goldi
goldilocks_63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM   #534
rowrbazzle
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks_63 View Post
Thank you for the info.

I also think it maybe too tight....

Goldi
It depends on the size/age of the guests. There's actually a decent amount of floor space in the bedroom even with all the beds out. However, the trunk is kind of in the way (we never really found a great place to put it). If the infant can sleep in a crib, the rollaway crib fits well in the second bathroom.