home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM   #411
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

Can't wait to get tomorrow over with and get on the plane. Made the kids promise to be safe and to look out for each other. They have my mother to contend with. Even my MIL has told them to text each day when they get home. DD just rolled her eyes. My MIL told me to tell her, too bad, amuse her and do it. Luckily we have family close. I'm sure they will be fine.

Brian, have fun this weekend. Wish I was close enough to stop by. Sounds like a great bar Mike.
Old Today, 12:00 AM   #412
Indy
Add-on Aficionado

Welcome back Nancy, glad you had a good time all be it hot ... I'll have to read about sorcerers

Kelly sorry about your Mom, ... she has a good positive attitude and that's so important

Brain safe travels tomorrow and Enjoy

To all the cruisers safe travels and have a Great time !

WDW
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:54 AM   #413
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Thanks, Kelly and Karl.

All packed, not that it took too long for my two-night excursion, haha. Goal is to leave no later than 1:30 tomorrow. Meeting at 11 appears to be the only obstacle in my way, so should be okay...

It appears Riley Fibbers is open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. every day, so temporarily planning on all meals there. Should be fun...
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote