home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > RENT / TRADE / TRANSFER BOARD > Rent / Trade / Transfer Board > Reservations Wanted
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-21-2020, 10:50 AM   #1
loutoo
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default WantedBWV 2 bdrm + studio 6/11/2021-6/14/2021

We are looking to rent a standard two bedroom and studio at BWV for 6/11/2021 through 6/14/2021. We are aware this can't be booked for another few weeks, but would like to get it at the 11 month mark, especially considering the new park pass reservation system. The point total is 184 between the two reservations.
loutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 09:08 AM   #2
amybrian25

Default BLT Points for Rent

Hello,

We own at BLT and can work with you to book both rooms, if you would like to stay at BLT. It is the perfect spot, as you can walk right to the Magic Kingdom and also access Epcot from the Monorail. Our price is $17/pp.

We are also able to help you book your Magical Express tickets, Dining Plan and help in any other way we can. Please pm me if you are interested.

Amy and Brian Steere
amybrian25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 09:11 PM   #3
loutoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybrian25 View Post
Hello,

We own at BLT and can work with you to book both rooms, if you would like to stay at BLT. It is the perfect spot, as you can walk right to the Magic Kingdom and also access Epcot from the Monorail. Our price is $17/pp.

We are also able to help you book your Magical Express tickets, Dining Plan and help in any other way we can. Please pm me if you are interested.

Amy and Brian Steere
I own at BLT also. Thie BWV points are for the second half of a split stay. I think that the point transfer for the first half of my stay is falling throug however. I would be interested in a transfer of BLT points if you would conside that.
loutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 11:57 PM   #4
sawickipedia
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by loutoo View Post
We are looking to rent a standard two bedroom and studio at BWV for 6/11/2021 through 6/14/2021. We are aware this can't be booked for another few weeks, but would like to get it at the 11 month mark, especially considering the new park pass reservation system. The point total is 184 between the two reservations.
I'm a BWV owner - sending you a DM
sawickipedia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 08:44 AM   #5
amybrian25

Default BLT Points for Rent/Transfer

Good morning,

I sent you a message as well.

Talk to you soon,
Amy
amybrian25 is offline   Reply With Quote