home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > Welcome to the Forums!
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-12-2019, 11:57 PM   #31
detoldav
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Welcome back!
detoldav is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 06:02 PM   #32
Laxmom
Grand Villa

Thanks!!

Points are in our account and first trip is booked!! Woo hooo!!!
Laxmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 08:01 AM   #33
skelster
Two Bedroom

Default did not forget the MO site

Alright... typing here is not the real skelster cause his wife is the one posting it.

Never forget this site- it is just so busy in life. I even mentioned my husband about trip reports. I said you are way long overdue your Tokyo Disney trip report- he said I could not remember some of it cause that was 6 years ago....

We just had our WDW trip last August 22-31 and then head to the ship. We did not joined fish extender.. one reason, we have lots of stuff to bring back... but maybe next time. But we are pixied by one of the members. Guess that is what we will be doing though.. gives some little gifts to members.

We missed the Dorian hurricane and we did not pull in at castaway cay. I did not get to ride the parasailing that I really wanted to do..
skelster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 08:11 AM   #34
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelster View Post
Alright... typing here is not the real skelster cause his wife is the one posting it.

Never forget this site- it is just so busy in life. I even mentioned my husband about trip reports. I said you are way long overdue your Tokyo Disney trip report- he said I could not remember some of it cause that was 6 years ago....

We just had our WDW trip last August 22-31 and then head to the ship. We did not joined fish extender.. one reason, we have lots of stuff to bring back... but maybe next time. But we are pixied by one of the members. Guess that is what we will be doing though.. gives some little gifts to members.

We missed the Dorian hurricane and we did not pull in at castaway cay. I did not get to ride the parasailing that I really wanted to do..

Good to see you posting! No worries on the trip reports, I have stopped doing them years ago. Life got really complicated and I just don't have the time or energy to focus on writing them anymore.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:00 AM   #35
John_B_Hall
Studio

I look forward to posting the same message!!!! Congrats
John_B_Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 11:03 AM   #36
jveneskywool
One Bedroom

Default yeah

Welcome back
OKW since 93
jveneskywool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 11:48 AM   #37
skelster
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandrobin View Post
Good to see you posting! No worries on the trip reports, I have stopped doing them years ago. Life got really complicated and I just don't have the time or energy to focus on writing them anymore.
The 2007 trip to Disneyworld... my husband is the one knew all the handle names that we were meeting there. Is there any MO meet again? This time we have no little ones. They like to do their own thing now..

Thank you for all that replied my post.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:42 PM   #38
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelster View Post
The 2007 trip to Disneyworld... my husband is the one knew all the handle names that we were meeting there. Is there any MO meet again? This time we have no little ones. They like to do their own thing now..

Thank you for all that replied my post.

Typically there are meets when several of us happen to overlap, nothing “officially” scheduled at the moment though a few of us will be down within the next couple weeks. But Christmas / New Year’s is always a good bet for a meet or two.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 12:44 PM   #39
skelster
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
Typically there are meets when several of us happen to overlap, nothing “officially” scheduled at the moment though a few of us will be down within the next couple weeks. But Christmas / New Year’s is always a good bet for a meet or two.
Next time of going to WDW we will be trying to be there Christmas time. This time, it is just the two of us. The kids might be ditching us and do their own thing. They ride the bus now especially our 16 yo DS.

I'll keep peeping here. Hope to meet you all again.