home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Transportation
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-18-2019, 07:32 AM   #1
FessParker1
Grand Villa

Default Southwest gift card sale on Raise

Southwest gift cards are 6.1% off today on Raise.com while they last if anyone can use them.
Old 07-21-2019, 02:52 PM   #2
MMC1
Grand Villa

And Southwest is currently running a contest daily entry until August 13 to win the new Nintendo Switch .
Southwest.com/Nintendo
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 04:26 PM   #3
disney65
Add-on Aficionado

I have bought Southwest on BJ's promotion for about 10% off

My Trip Reports

2015 Spring Poly/VGF
Wishes in Pics
Christmas 2014 HHI
2015 Christmas HHI and AKL
2016 - Atlantis Spring break
disney65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 08:33 PM   #4
beercity
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

I hesitate to buy gift cards for airfare. My credit card gives me really good travel protection benefits. If I use gift cards, I do not get those protections. Hard to justify 6% savings for me.
beercity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 10:26 PM   #5
bigbahamadada
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by beercity View Post
I hesitate to buy gift cards for airfare. My credit card gives me really good travel protection benefits. If I use gift cards, I do not get those protections. Hard to justify 6% savings for me.
Fair enough, but:

(a) Raise guarantees the purchases for one year and will refund any that can not be redeemed.

(b) I've purchased at least ten of thousand worth of GC on Raise and had all of one problem. Which Raise promptly refunded with a single email.

(c) It's not just the 6%. You can link there via Ebates and the like and pickup an additional 1-3%, plus whatever you get on your credit card.

It's easy and it adds up.
bigbahamadada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:05 AM   #6
beercity
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbahamadada View Post
Fair enough, but:

(a) Raise guarantees the purchases for one year and will refund any that can not be redeemed.

(b) I've purchased at least ten of thousand worth of GC on Raise and had all of one problem. Which Raise promptly refunded with a single email.

(c) It's not just the 6%. You can link there via Ebates and the like and pickup an additional 1-3%, plus whatever you get on your credit card.

It's easy and it adds up.
Ive bought from Raise before and never had any issues, they stand behind their product. But my credit card provides great trip protection in the event of delays, cancelled flights, lost baggage, illness, etc.
beercity is offline   Reply With Quote