home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-20-2017, 07:55 AM   #711
disneymomof2
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzrooster View Post
By the way,
I do need to get on that....

ME DH DS18 DD16
disneymomof2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:00 AM   #712
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsweeney View Post
Yes, happy Monday! Spring came fast down here. It'll be 91 degrees today Sometimes I wish it would hold off on that for a while..
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymomof2 View Post
It is the first day of spring....and I would gladly take a day of 91 right now!! Envious! The 40s just don't cut it!

I could easily live without seeing another day in the 90s ever again. Sounds like hell to me no matter what time of year.

Glad overall it sounded like an enjoyable trip, Sue. As for your daughter's friend, no shorts, no swimming, hmmm... If I was a lot more reckless in my early 20s I might be scared, haha.

Pam, you're always welcome to share the freaking Monday honors. As for today's agenda, moving over to Saratoga Springs this afternoon. So will finish packing up shortly and take my bags down to bell services for transfer over.

Then some more Epcot time started by another breakfast with my Princesses. Have lunch scheduled at Paddlefish to get me over there to check in, we'll see if I have a room.

Ended up seeing Sue (suejen) and her husband Mike and their middle son at Jelly Rolls last night, which was originally going to be tonight. So now tonight we're doing dinner and drinks at Disney Springs, ended up working quite well with being at Boardwalk last night and being at Saratoga Springs today.
Brian5581 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:19 AM   #713
PAJD
Grand Villa

Morning all! Think I'm all caught up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne View Post
Does she not want to go? Doesn't want to leave the kids? Can't get the time off? I remember you mentioning vacation time is hard for her.
She does, but aside from getting time off from work, which didn't sound like an issue, we just don't have the help to watch the kids. It's in the middle of track and baseball and softball, and it's just really hard. Plus, we have a dog now. Still like to try to make it happen, but I'm doubtful.

Sorry about the skinny envelope. You know this, but he'll be successful no matter where he goes or how he gets into that school if he decides later on. I remember my brother being disappointed with being declined by the Naval Academy, and in a circular fashion, wound up with a Naval scholarship to dental school, served for 4 years, and is a very successful surgeon.

Best of luck with all the traveling for DS16!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
While on PB (photobucket) ... only weeks away from trying out the new mask .... look at that beautiful aqua blue Caribbean Water !! ...9 day Southern Caribbean Cruise ... Can't Wait !!

Can't wait to hear what you think of that mask!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Rest In Peace .. Chuck Berry ..... he will always be a big hit in our house because of Back to the Future
RIP, he was my Dad's favorite.

Brian, glad you're having a good time down there!

Sue, sounded like a good trip, but hopefully you'll kick that sinus issue soon. Funny about the friend, but sounds like DD had a great time.

Pam, congrats on advancing again! My son was really excited as they were coming back and took the lead. Good luck in the Sweet 16! Villanova is done, so I'll be pulling for them. Shame about Villanova. I knew that was going to be a tough matchup for them.

Busy weekend. Our beef and beer turned out great. Money is still coming in, and we did very well. Really happy the support we received for these boys from friends, family, the baseball and softball families. It was a fun night and went off without a hitch. Almost ran out of beer at 9pm (party went til 11), and we were able to get a THIRD keg donated to us from a local bar. Really nice of them. Anyway, a lot of planning went into that, and now we just need to start playing! First tournament this weekend.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Happy Monday!

MOD 122
PAJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:48 AM   #714
Indy
Add-on Aficionado

Thanks Jeff (and will do) ..... and glad Beef and Beer turned out Great .... it's always special when you can do it with excellent people

Happy First Day of Spring .... rain this morning, but afternoon it's going to be in the 60's (NC) and partly Sunny

PS ... DQ (Dairy Queen) headquarters in Minnesota (? Minneapolis) is giving out Free Ice Cream today in honor of Spring

WDW

Last edited by Indy; 03-20-2017 at 11:04 AM.
Indy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:40 PM   #715
Indy
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansprout View Post
So happy to hear that Dave

Brian, loved the orchestra at GF video ( thanks Dan!) it's been stuck in my head all day but that's not a bad thing. You hit that just right. Did you happen to be at BOG when Josh Gad dropped in? That would be major pixie dust!
Nancy Glad you got the video (from Brian Dan) because the video still hasn't shown up in my photobucket .... Yep very cool timing

Quote:
We just got home from seeing Beauty and the Beast......I loved it!!! OMG the costuming was amazing!! Backstory: the original Beauty & the Beast animated film was the first movie that DH and I saw together. So it was sort of a nostalgic date night.

Welcome home....Dave, was it?! Hope you had a fantastic time and great weather!!

Karl - I did end up seeing that clip the the coach and his super soaker at the end of the game. Fun!

Brian - looking like you had a great day at the World today! (Big Smiley Face)
Pam on the Coach (Cool moment ) and seeing B&B ... Yep costumes and special effects are top notch .... DW loved the musical part too !! .... Cool Nostalgic Date Night

.... Did anyone notice Celine Deion singing at the end ..... The Mrs did

Quote:
Originally Posted by D C View Post
Just passing through.....Home now. Had a great cruise.
Great Dave .... Ya Man !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzrooster View Post
please identify
Ha ha (laughing) .... Dan reminds me of Shooters line in the Movie Hoosier

WDW

Last edited by Indy; 03-20-2017 at 12:48 PM.
Indy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:35 PM   #716
disneymomof2
Grand Villa

The good news today
1) after only 11 days, we found out today we passed ROFR on a VGF contract!
2) My bracket at work is in 1st place....with 13 of 16 teams still left live!! Sorry Jeff, Villanova busted half of one of my brackets. I had them making it to the final 4.... the other half of that bracket is still getting me points, for now.

Jeff - on the success of Beef & Beer....sounds like more beer.....

Karl - start that vacation count down! Can't wait to hear what you think of the mask....

ME DH DS18 DD16
disneymomof2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 05:22 PM   #717
reblzmom
Two Bedroom

Pam - on VGF!! This trip was the first time we stayed there....I am really liking the monorail resorts. You will like it.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:16 PM   #718
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
The good news today
1) after only 11 days, we found out today we passed ROFR on a VGF contract!
2) My bracket at work is in 1st place....with 13 of 16 teams still left live!! Sorry Jeff, Villanova busted half of one of my brackets. I had them making it to the final 4.... the other half of that bracket is still getting me points, for now.

Jeff - on the success of Beef & Beer....sounds like more beer.....

Karl - start that vacation count down! Can't wait to hear what you think of the mask....
Congrats Pam!
Old 03-20-2017, 08:54 PM   #719
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycrazy View Post
Congrats Pam!
this

December at BRV
kzrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:36 PM   #720
cheyenne