home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Questions about Buying and Selling DVC
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 11-10-2014, 06:14 PM   #1
administrator
WAH-LAH!!!
I just ate a CHEETOS!!!
 
administrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: ATX
Posts: 10,000,267
Default Lowest Price DVC in WDW... How Low Can You Go, Pt. 3

Starting new thread because other one is too long.
administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:07 PM   #2
justducky
One Bedroom
 
justducky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: deep south
Posts: 230
Default Record time ROFR

I cannot believe it, but today, we received an email from our broker that in record time, we passed! It was sent ONE WEEK AGO to the day. BLT March 160 0'14, 106 '15, 160 '16, $95 pp. Buyer pays mf on 106 seller pays mf on 54.

March use year is so hard to find, so we jumped on this one, (even though it was not loaded). We are so happy because we finally have the magic number of points we need.
justducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:08 PM   #3
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 36,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justducky View Post
I cannot believe it, but today, we received an email from our broker that in record time, we passed! It was sent ONE WEEK AGO to the day. BLT March 160 0'14, 106 '15, 160 '16, $95 pp. Buyer pays mf on 106 seller pays mf on 54.

March use year is so hard to find, so we jumped on this one, (even though it was not loaded). We are so happy because we finally have the magic number of points we need.


Congratulations!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 12:30 AM   #4
mrscook
One Bedroom
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Genoa Ohio
Posts: 239
Default

CONGRATS
__________________
mrscook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 07:00 AM   #5
EEGRAM
Grand Villa
 
EEGRAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Posts: 1,237
Default

one week! that is awesome. Welcome Home.
__________________
Carla - The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Animal Kingdom Lodge
EEGRAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 12:45 PM   #6
flysandy
One Bedroom
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Posts: 255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justducky View Post
I cannot believe it, but today, we received an email from our broker that in record time, we passed! It was sent ONE WEEK AGO to the day. BLT March 160 0'14, 106 '15, 160 '16, $95 pp. Buyer pays mf on 106 seller pays mf on 54.

March use year is so hard to find, so we jumped on this one, (even though it was not loaded). We are so happy because we finally have the magic number of points we need.
WOW! I hope I hope I hope...we have the same luck! Escrow check is in the mail to TSS today for VWL Dec 250 $80pp. I'll post when we go into ROFR.
flysandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 10:05 PM   #7
micepace42
One Bedroom
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 233
Default BWV or VWL

Hello -

Wondering thoughts on purchasing BWV 100 pnts @ $80pp or VWL 150 pnts @ $70pp? I have heard Wilderness may be the next project for DVC as they may add units. Do you think this would add value?

We have stayed at and like both and although the location of BWV is a no-brainer we find BWV is getting extremely tired.
micepace42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 10:24 PM   #8
justducky
One Bedroom
 
justducky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: deep south
Posts: 230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flysandy View Post
WOW! I hope I hope I hope...we have the same luck! Escrow check is in the mail to TSS today for VWL Dec 250 $80pp. I'll post when we go into ROFR.
Good luck with ROFR! Hopefully it will go as quickly!
justducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 10:28 PM   #9
jedwards
Add-on Aficionado
 
jedwards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Vermont
Posts: 9,678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by micepace42 View Post
Hello -

Wondering thoughts on purchasing BWV 100 pnts @ $80pp or VWL 150 pnts @ $70pp? I have heard Wilderness may be the next project for DVC as they may add units. Do you think this would add value?

We have stayed at and like both and although the location of BWV is a no-brainer we find BWV is getting extremely tired.
More points are better points. I like VWL so much more than BWV, but either way, BWV is easier to get into at the 7 month mark, making the VWL points a no brainer on this one to me.
jedwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 12:02 AM   #10
Djohn06
Grand Villa
 
Djohn06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedwards View Post
More points are better points. I like VWL so much more than BWV, but either way, BWV is easier to get into at the 7 month mark, making the VWL points a no brainer on this one to me.
on both points.
__________________
No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one.


Djohn06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:08 PM.

© MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software