home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Questions about Buying and Selling DVC
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-10-2014, 06:14 PM   #1
administrator
WAH-LAH!!!
I just ate a CHEETOS!!!

Default Lowest Price DVC in WDW... How Low Can You Go, Pt. 3

Starting new thread because other one is too long.
administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:07 PM   #2
justducky
One Bedroom

Default Record time ROFR

I cannot believe it, but today, we received an email from our broker that in record time, we passed! It was sent ONE WEEK AGO to the day. BLT March 160 0'14, 106 '15, 160 '16, $95 pp. Buyer pays mf on 106 seller pays mf on 54.

March use year is so hard to find, so we jumped on this one, (even though it was not loaded). We are so happy because we finally have the magic number of points we need.
justducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:08 PM   #3
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by justducky View Post
I cannot believe it, but today, we received an email from our broker that in record time, we passed! It was sent ONE WEEK AGO to the day. BLT March 160 0'14, 106 '15, 160 '16, $95 pp. Buyer pays mf on 106 seller pays mf on 54.

March use year is so hard to find, so we jumped on this one, (even though it was not loaded). We are so happy because we finally have the magic number of points we need.

Congratulations!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 12:30 AM   #4
mrscook
One Bedroom

CONGRATS
Old 11-12-2014, 07:00 AM   #5
EEGRAM
Grand Villa

one week! that is awesome. Welcome Home.
Old 11-13-2014, 12:45 PM   #6
flysandy
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by justducky View Post

WOW! I hope I hope I hope...we have the same luck! Escrow check is in the mail to TSS today for VWL Dec 250 $80pp. I'll post when we go into ROFR.
flysandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 10:05 PM   #7
micepace42
One Bedroom

Default BWV or VWL

Hello -

Wondering thoughts on purchasing BWV 100 pnts @ $80pp or VWL 150 pnts @ $70pp? I have heard Wilderness may be the next project for DVC as they may add units. Do you think this would add value?

We have stayed at and like both and although the location of BWV is a no-brainer we find BWV is getting extremely tired.
micepace42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 10:24 PM   #8
justducky
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by flysandy View Post
WOW! I hope I hope I hope...we have the same luck! Escrow check is in the mail to TSS today for VWL Dec 250 $80pp. I'll post when we go into ROFR.
Good luck with ROFR! Hopefully it will go as quickly!
justducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 10:28 PM   #9
jedwards
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by micepace42 View Post
Hello -

Wondering thoughts on purchasing BWV 100 pnts @ $80pp or VWL 150 pnts @ $70pp? I have heard Wilderness may be the next project for DVC as they may add units. Do you think this would add value?

We have stayed at and like both and although the location of BWV is a no-brainer we find BWV is getting extremely tired.
More points are better points. I like VWL so much more than BWV, but either way, BWV is easier to get into at the 7 month mark, making the VWL points a no brainer on this one to me.
jedwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 12:02 AM   #10
Djohn06
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedwards View Post
More points are better points. I like VWL so much more than BWV, but either way, BWV is easier to get into at the 7 month mark, making the VWL points a no brainer on this one to me.
on both points.

Djohn06 is offline   Reply With Quote