home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP REPORTS > Trip Reports
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-26-2020, 10:45 AM   #81
Jedimom3
Grand Villa

So cute!! I love the 'sleeping around the world,' theme! funny,
Inspiring me to come up with some sort of around the world picture theme for our next trip
Great pictures. Congrats on 4 parks/1 days!
Jedimom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:04 AM   #82
MMC1
Grand Villa

Not to say I told you so but if you had stopped to get the Disney photopass framed photo , the choice is themed Around the World with the official looking world travel passport stamps on the border....
“napping” around the World is perfect for your memory book.
Great trip report, thanks again
Got plans for another trip soon? Hope hope hope with entire family too!
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:19 AM   #83
mustinjourney
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedimom3 View Post
So cute!! I love the 'sleeping around the world,' theme! funny,
Inspiring me to come up with some sort of around the world picture theme for our next trip
Great pictures. Congrats on 4 parks/1 days!
Thanks!
mustinjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:22 AM   #84
mustinjourney
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC1 View Post
Not to say I told you so but if you had stopped to get the Disney photopass framed photo , the choice is themed Around the World with the official looking world travel passport stamps on the border....
“napping” around the World is perfect for your memory book.
Great trip report, thanks again
Got plans for another trip soon? Hope hope hope with entire family too!
Thanks for joining along. As far as other trips, I just did the daddy daughter trip with youngest this pst January. I’ve been procrastinating that TR.

Future trips include daddy dos daughters trip this June if the parks are open. And I’m taking Kat again next January.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:08 PM   #85
CathyS
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustinjourney View Post
Who's ready for 4 parks in one day???
That’s the kind of 4 parks day I can get behind!
CathyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:15 PM   #86
mustinjourney
Grand Villa

Wow -- it's been awhile since I posted an update.

Who's ready to break away from Covid-19 for a few mins?
Old 04-08-2020, 03:22 PM   #87
mustinjourney
Grand Villa

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST

By this point, is was about 2:00 pm. I knew it was imperative to at least have a couple hours of down time before this evening’s festivities, so we boarded the monorail and made the short walk to our hotel room from the TTC. We arrived at the room by about 2:20 pm.

After learning from my previous mistakes, I insisted she get in bed and at least try to get some more rest. Naturally, she did exactly what I asked her and slept for two hours. Can you believe it?

Who are we kidding?

That definitely did NOT happen.

Yes. I did insist she get in bed and take a nap. But she was too wound up to nap (in her defense -- she did nap for over an hour in the stroller), so we hung out in the room and watched random Disney TV shows for a few hours.

I can only do so much.

While we were hanging out in the room, I was able to snag a meet and greet with Tink just before dinner. More pixie dust for us…somewhat literally?

So after a few hours of down time, it was time to get changed and ready for dinner! Since the DVC building at Poly is so close to the TTC, we walked over there and caught the express monorail to the park!

If you haven’t done the Tink meet and greet before – I would definitely recommend it. Tink was full of personality and the room is really cool. As always, Kat was a little timid around a celebrity, but it was still a lot of fun!

Following our quick stop, we paraded down Main Street with a flow of bubbles in our wake. I know some people find these annoying, but, at least on this particular occasion, we had kids everywhere jumping up and down trying to pop them. These things might be the best $20 you can spend at Disney. Especially if you pack your own bubble juice for refills.

UP NEXT -- DINNER WITH THE PRINCESSES!!!
Old 04-08-2020, 03:26 PM   #88
alexeisdavis
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Awesome, so excited to continue the journey. Need the break from day to day right now.
alexeisdavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:27 PM   #89
mustinjourney
Grand Villa

Day 4 - Chapter 9​

Ok – so where are we? Oh yeah – we just got some pixie dust with Tink and then we started heading down Main Street USA spreading our own form of Pixie Dust. Unfortunately, we didn’t have a lot of time to spend “sashaying” down main street since we had a very important dinner date to make. Where is dinner you ask?

Well – if you were paying close attention – you’d notice that Kat is dressed quite differently now than she was earlier. We definitely have a case for “who wore it best?”

As you should have guessed, we had dinner at CRT – and it was actually really good. I know people act like the food here isn’t that good – but for a character meal, I actually think the price is not all that bad. Is it worth two table credits on the dining plan? Not sure about that – but for a cash price – I would say it is worth it compared to 1900 or Akershus.

As always, the princesses were great, and they all did a good job of interacting with Kat – even when she was more interested in coloring on her menu (if there is a sign your kid has met too many princesses – that would be a sign).

Funny story about Snow White – my iPhone groups pictures together according to facial recognition – and apparently our Snow White on this trip is the same girl that was Mary Poppins on one of our previous trips. Hahahah

By the time we got done with dinner, the fireworks were about to start; however, our stroller had been moved. Luckily, I had put some sweet ground effects on that bad boy and had no problems finding it.

Since it was far too late to try and see HEA from in front of the castle, we instead opted for a nice viewing on the backside. Honestly, hanging out close to 7DMT and BOG is a really good spot for enjoying the music and fireworks. Obviously, you won’t see the projections, but there was almost no one back here, which made it quite enjoyable.

After the fireworks, we decided to call it a night. Kat had quite the day and was pretty worn out. I can’t blame her. We did a PPO breakfast at BOG, and then traversed all four parks, with a repeat at the Magic Kingdom. Even with an “early” exit, we didn’t get back to the room until well after 9:30 pm. Stay tuned – day 5 – which is check-out day!

Here's another picture from 7DMT earlier in the day that I forgot to post before.

NEXT UP -- DEPARTURE DAY
Old 04-08-2020, 05:45 PM   #90
MMC1
Grand Villa

The weight balance on7Dwarfs Mine Train pic....
surprised it didn’t swing full circle!
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote