home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Latest Disney (non-DVC-related) News & Rumors
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old Today, 06:58 PM   #3101
JCinWonderland
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenabear View Post

I had a morning ADR for Oga's for breakfast (may not have kept it) In the heat of the day I had lunch at 50s Prime time followed by Lightsaber building followed by the droid build. Then drinks at Oga's for my beer drinkers and then resting that afternoon. Now it's a bad mishmash of stuff with no lunch. Not thrilled but will keep playing.
Awe that does sound like a fun day! Hope you still get to do all of that. Since this is a SW themed day for your friend, is this day also a day you are planning to do the virtual queue for RotR? Glad you're planning using your June UY. Good position to be in, if you need to change anything further. Good luck with FP+ this week!
JCinWonderland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:51 PM   #3102
Crafty
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenabear View Post
I had not done FPs. We are doing those this week. Just dining and experiences.

I had a morning ADR for Oga's for breakfast (may not have kept it) In the heat of the day I had lunch at 50s Prime time followed by Lightsaber building followed by the droid build. Then drinks at Oga's for my beer drinkers and then resting that afternoon. Now it's a bad mishmash of stuff with no lunch. Not thrilled but will keep playing.
I suggest that you take a look at the Star Wars virtual reality experience in DS. That can be done anytime and without park admission. I didnít personally do it, but my DD and her DF both really enjoyed it. Just a thought.
Crafty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:55 PM   #3103
FessParker1
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_yankee View Post
O dear God, I'm not sure I'm ready for some replays, but pause might come in handy!!

Dirk
How about rewind and do some things differently?