home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > MouseOwners Events and Event Planning
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-29-2020, 04:33 PM   #81
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by brp View Post
It is. It was a lovely 4-hour walk in very nice weather. Back to deconstructing and decluttering.

Cheers.
I have been inspired by my fellow MO’s to begin that process as well. We will see how far I get with it. Though before the “shelter in place” took effect here in Podunk Junction, I did take about 6 bags of stuff to our local donation store for resale. So, there’s that.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:53 PM   #82
Sarco11
Studio

I am glad that I got to spend a large chunk of this weekend to work on and complete this puzzle that I purchased at WL on Mar 7! Seems like forever ago.

Sarco11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 09:17 PM   #83
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarco11 View Post
I am glad that I got to spend a large chunk of this weekend to work on and complete this puzzle that I purchased at WL on Mar 7! Seems like forever ago.

I like that! Are you going to glue it? Or take it apart?
Old 03-29-2020, 09:19 PM   #84
babysimba
Two Bedroom

Love reading everyone's stories.

@Mindy. That wisteria. So beautiful!

I am not grateful for this virus, but, I am grateful for the downtime it is forcing me to take. This week-end, I raked the yard, cleaned out many cupboards and closets. I cleaned out our file cabinet and got rid of a ton of old paperwork. On Friday, I had my cousins kiddos here doing virtual school work while my cousin and her husband were working. I am grateful for the time with them. I am grateful for the zipline and tree house that my husband and sons built, because the kiddo's loved it and made them happy. That made me happy.

I am grateful that my son and DIl decided to build a house right down the road from us and we can pop in any time. I am grateful for the long walk Kinsley and I took on Saturday. Well, I walked and she scamped along on her purple light up scooter. I am grateful for the small patches of snow we found along the way because it was so much fun to have a snowball fight with Papa. I am so grateful for her little squeals of deligh everytime she hit Papa with a snowball.

I am grateful for WiFi as it allowed Hudsen to have a virtual birthday party and her little face was so happy when everyone sang to her. I am so grateful for Hudsen, our first and very special granddaughter.

I am grateful that my son made it home from South Korea, virus free.

I am grateful for MouseOwners.

Stay tuned for more...
babysimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 09:23 PM   #85
Sarco11
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
I like that! Are you going to glue it? Or take it apart?
I had not intended to glue it, but then when I saw the tiny pieces and odd shaped borders, I figured this may be a one time deal. Current thought is to glue it, possibly frame it, and put it up on the wall as part of the growing Disney decor around our home. DH will be thrilled.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:42 PM   #86
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarco11 View Post

I bought this and shipped it to DD for Easter. Besides school work and Disney+ she'd bored to tears. She wanted to test her relationship with a puzzle with her fiance'. I thought that was funny.

I am happy it's shipped already and will arrive this week.
Eeyorelover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 10:00 PM   #87
Sarco11
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post
I bought this and shipped it to DD for Easter. Besides school work and Disney+ she'd bored to tears. She wanted to test her relationship with a puzzle with her fiance'. I thought that was funny.

Oh yeah, completing a puzzle is a fantastic test of a relationship. Puzzles are my thing. I spent hundreds of hours doing puzzles growing up, and basically my job is based on my ability to discern variations in pattern. One fellow I dated in my early 20's could not stand that I was so much better at puzzles than he was. When I was cruising along on the edges, he insisted to switch to edges. I shrugged and attacked the inner portion. And then the puzzle was put away without being completed. It was not a good match. Plus he was going to make me choose between him and my cat. We will add the end of that relationship to things I am glad for!

Fingers crossed that they can make it through the puzzle!
Old 03-29-2020, 11:45 PM   #88
Maddismom
One Bedroom

After going stir-crazy on a rainy weekend, my teenage daughter and I went to the local ice cream farm that opened a drive thru service in their parking lot. We took a cooler and filled it with the yummy ice cream then delivered it to relatives nearby with a beep and curbside drop-off (maintaining our safe distance of course). It was fun and got us out for a bit, gave her driving time for her practice hours, and made others happy!
Maddismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 05:52 AM   #89
capeokw56
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddismom View Post
After going stir-crazy on a rainy weekend, my teenage daughter and I went to the local ice cream farm that opened a drive thru service in their parking lot. We took a cooler and filled it with the yummy ice cream then delivered it to relatives nearby with a beep and curbside drop-off (maintaining our safe distance of course). It was fun and got us out for a bit, gave her driving time for her practice hours, and made others happy!
Do you deliver to Massachusetts?
capeokw56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 07:18 AM   #90
Rozzie
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post

Did you purchase it on the Disney website? I want ONE!
Rozzie is offline   Reply With Quote