home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > Welcome to the Forums!
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-01-2020, 07:49 PM   #2241
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortieOwner View Post
Hi everyone. I'm new here, but I've been in Disboards for nearly 20 years, and I was a veteran of rec.arts.disney.parks in the 1990s. I'm here to rent points but maybe I should be looking into owning DVC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink Fans View Post

Hello,

I don't post a lot on the boards and a DVC owner since 2000 and always say it's one of the best things we did when our children were little. And, thank goodness Epcot was always their favorite park because I would question now that they can drink around the World! So many good times and I really never knew how much I miss it until these past few months and two trips cancelled! Fingers crossed for December trip.

Welcome and good luck in your decision ~

Welcome aboard to both of you.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 08:13 PM   #2242
cmrdgrs
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Hi everyone. I'm new here, but I've been in Disboards for nearly 20 years, and I was a veteran of rec.arts.disney.parks in the 1990s. I'm here to rent points but maybe I should be looking into owning DVC?
Welcome! I pop over the the "other" board (as we jokingly refer to the DIS around here) from time-to-time! I'm the opposite, much more active over here.

Renting is always an option, and there are a ton of threads to help you decide if owning is right for you. Lots of helpful people here at MouseOwners!

Where I'm Going 2020:
All Personal Travel is Under Construction

Last edited by cmrdgrs; 09-01-2020 at 08:14 PM. Reason: typo
cmrdgrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 04:48 AM   #2243
AnnaS
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Welcome to MO!

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 10:09 AM   #2244
Raspus
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Welcome aboard.