home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Oh, No, They Didn't!!!!! (Guests Behaving Badly)
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-14-2021, 08:39 PM   #1
ealvarado8899
Grand Villa

Default What do you do when you just have to go?

My DD, who is at Disney today, sent us a great text message.

"OMG, this kid just whipped it out and started peeing on the ground. People are just walking through it! This is so gross!"

This was right outside of the end of ride store at FOP. So gross and funny at the same time. Gotta love kids!
----------------------------------------------------
ealvarado8899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:50 PM   #2
pooh bears mom
Grand Villa

I cant decide whether to laugh or be totally grossed out. But since I am home and stepping in it I will laugh
Old 01-15-2021, 12:24 AM   #3
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

Once saw a kid pee in empty Gatorade bottle in IASW queue. He was like 7 too and not a wee tot. My nephew went through a just whip it out and pee stage and did so aside a pool on vacay once when we were there. But he was like 3 and my SIL ran over to stop him.

Owners since 2006- BWV & CCV
Next trip(s): 4/25 at OKW & 4/26-5/8 off site, 9/1 at AKV (club) & 9/2-7 at BCV and 2/12/2022 Odyssey of the Seas Cruise

Lamima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 02:54 AM   #4
JaneBanks
One Bedroom

Once saw a kid pee just inside the entrance to Animal Kingdom, at the start of the walkway just past the stroller rental.
The parent just turned him to the side so he was peeing on a plant. It grossed me out a bit, but I imagine this happens quite often. Parents not wanting to search out a bathroom.
JaneBanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 11:05 AM   #5
bakerworld
Add-on Aficionado

Poster doesn't say the kids age. A 3yo/stroller aged kid is understandable because they're just learning. If the kid was older - nursery school on up - then it's being ignored by it's parental unit - learned behavior or spontaneous decision. With restrooms like every 20 feet Let's face it, that kid wouldn't be doing that in school.
Old 01-15-2021, 03:03 PM   #6
WDWGoof
Grand Villa

When FOP just opened, we had just got in the first room after being in line 2.5 hours. A little boy whispered to his Mom something, she then whispered to her husband. He grabbed his hand and said lets go. All of us asked where are they going to which he replied bathroom. It was funny, all of us replied "No, not after waiting so long". One woman whipped out an empty water bottle, handed it to the Mom and then we turned our backs on him so he could tinkle in peace. Maybe it just worked out that all the people in the room were Mothers, and totally get it that sometimes you just have to come up with a quick solution.

Last edited by WDWGoof; 01-15-2021 at 05:57 PM.
WDWGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 03:17 PM   #7
brewsard2
One Bedroom

If I remember correctly there is a restroom literally steps away from where this young one "evacuated" lol!!
brewsard2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 07:37 PM   #8
ealvarado8899
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerworld View Post
Poster doesn't say the kids age. A 3yo/stroller aged kid is understandable because they're just learning. If the kid was older - nursery school on up - then it's being ignored by it's parental unit - learned behavior or spontaneous decision. With restrooms like every 20 feet Let's face it, that kid wouldn't be doing that in school.
The post was not to shame a parent or child - although that also came to mind - it was focused just the craziness of what is Disney... and that puddle you just stepped in might not be water... The part about "and people are walking through it" is what really hit me as funny. I've stepped through many a puddle at Disney, now I am wondering if my shoes ever found themselves on the bed...

While I did not ask my DD, I assume she would have mentioned it was an older child if it had been. So I presume it was a young'un.
----------------------------------------------------
ealvarado8899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 07:45 PM   #9
BEAM4DVC
One Bedroom

Sorry, but that is unacceptable!

How many of us have had little boys who wouldn't even think of doing this?!?! You teach them appropriate behavior in public!

Our son knew that if he had to go to the bathroom he needed to let us know ASAP, as did our daughter!!! My DH or I would scoop them up and literally run to the nearest bathroom! NO WAY would our children pee in public because they knew that wasn't okay and NO WAY would we have allowed it!

So many people and parents are disgusting! No wonder so many abhorrent behaviors are just accepted as "normal" and no one thinks to stop them! Ah yes, but it's "my right!"
BEAM4DVC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 11:14 PM   #10
MinnieMomofOne
Add-on Aficionado

We had a work event - think "family picnic day" - and one of my co-workers brought her boys. The younger was around 4. He had to go, so he walked to the fence & let it go. His older brother felt the need to shout this out, gathering quite an audience.

Close to a decade later, it's still a running joke for those who were there.