home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Theme Parks
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-07-2017, 01:11 PM   #31
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Finally reached a real person after 45 minutes. He tried to tell me I couldn't book it because I'm only an associate member. BS.

I'm filling out a webform that only asks for Member ID Number (we only have 1) & Room Reservation Number. That form doesn't know who is filling it out.

Back into another queue to talk with a supervisor.

JaxFLBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:38 PM   #32
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxFLBear View Post
Finally reached a real person after 45 minutes. He tried to tell me I couldn't book it because I'm only an associate member. BS.

I'm filling out a webform that only asks for Member ID Number (we only have 1) & Room Reservation Number. That form doesn't know who is filling it out.

Back into another queue to talk with a supervisor.
They booked it manually while I was on hold for a supervisor. The issue with our registration was the room was booked within the last 7 days.

JaxFLBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:58 PM   #33
kkboise
Studio

Chat could not help. Now I'm back on hold on the phone.
kkboise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:56 PM   #34
kkboise
Studio

I finally got confirmed for 2 on the 11th. It took a phone call and the CM having to put me on hold for a while to get it set. She said I will get a confirmation email but it may be a week before they send them all out. It looks like those booked on other's points and cash reservations have to call in.
kkboise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:14 PM   #35
Sykes
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkboise View Post
It looks like those booked on other's points and cash reservations have to call in.
Yup, that's what happened to me. Or, more specifically, I have a second member number that only has resale points, and because my reservation was booked under that member number things couldn't be booked online. Fortunately, the phone agent took care of it with no difficulty.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:20 PM   #36
B'rer Karen
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkboise View Post
Karen, can you pm or post the link? It probably is the same one I have but I keep getting an error when I put in my membership number and reservation.
Sorry, real life got in the way and I just saw this.

I didn't save the link, but when I go into my browser history I found this, and it is pulling up the registration page:

https://www.eventswithdisney.com/pro...D=0x330278ffde

WDW:Offsite '85, Offsite '90, Offsite '96, DI '00, DI '01, S/D Nov. '01, POR Sept. '02, CBR Mar. '03, S/D June '03, CBR Sept. '03, CBR Oct. '03, OKW Feb. '04, SSR/OKW Oct. '04, OKW Mar. '05, SSR Sept. '05, SSR Oct. '06, SSR Mar '07, SSR Oct. '07, SSR Oct. '08, SSR Oct. '09, AKV Feb '10, BCV Oct. '10, AKV Feb '11, BCV Oct. '11, VWL Feb '12, BCV Oct. '12, AKV Feb '13, BCV Oct. '13, AKV Feb '14, VGF/Disney Dream/BWV Oct '14, SSR Feb '15, AKV Oct '15, BLT Mar '16, SSR Feb '17, Poly Oct '17
DL: May '00, Mar. '06,
B'rer Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:55 PM   #37
ustasmom
One Bedroom

I had to call in as well.
ustasmom is offline   Reply With Quote