home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Adult Travelers - Singles, Couples, DINKS
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-29-2017, 11:35 AM   #21
rowrbazzle
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreen99 View Post
Already banging my head against the wall.... her only dinning request is Cinderella’s Royal Table.

Though I was long past 4am wake ups for ADR character meals.

Pretty sure I will be on small world
It may be too late for this advice, but sleep in! I got an 8:10 at a normal hour of waking fewer than 180 days out. For a variety of reasons I needed to change it. No worries, there was an 8:15 available and the next day I found another 8:10. I wound up with an 8:05. I just searched Memorial Day weekend and there are pre-park tables available every day.
Old 11-29-2017, 11:48 AM   #22
noreen99
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowrbazzle View Post
It may be too late for this advice, but sleep in! I got an 8:10 at a normal hour of waking fewer than 180 days out. For a variety of reasons I needed to change it. No worries, there was an 8:15 available and the next day I found another 8:10. I wound up with an 8:05. I just searched Memorial Day weekend and there are pre-park tables available every day.
We got it for dinner ( that’s what she wanted )

So right now we have BOG breakfast, not hearing great things, prompting the question on the other fantasyland package breakfast

Tony’s parade lunch package- me personally have seen a parade since before the milineum, mostly because I have no urge to line up 2 hours early on Main Street.

Dinner Royal Table.

Couldn't get dessert parties any days at all. We’re not even showing.

Have you tried for anyone the dessert parties?
noreen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 12:03 PM   #23
rowrbazzle
Two Bedroom

Quote:

So right now we have BOG breakfast, not hearing great things, prompting the question on the other fantasyland package breakfast

Tony’s parade lunch package- me personally have seen a parade since before the milineum, mostly because I have no urge to line up 2 hours early on Main Street.

Dinner Royal Table.

Ah, cool. I only searched for the early ones as I'd heard they're the most difficult to grab. I wasn't originally intending to do it (cost and hassle), but I've been pleasantly surprised how easy it's been.

I've never done BOG, but I've heard the main advantage is that if you get a pre-park reservation you can make at least one easy trip on Mine Train or Peter Pan before the crowds arrive. https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/be...trategy-12617/ Regarding the other Fantasyland breakfast package, are you asking about the Early Morning Magic? If so, here is a recent review from the same website https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/re...-disney-world/ You'll spend more than BOG, but get a lot more rides.

I don't know about the dessert parties; maybe they're just not loaded in the system yet?
Old 11-29-2017, 01:45 PM   #24
Disney54us
Grand Villa

Quote:

Dinner Royal Table.

Wouldn’t spend the money for Tony’s if she wants to see the parade find a shady spot and enjoy with a ice cream.
Disney54us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 01:56 PM   #25
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney54us View Post
Wouldn’t spend the money for Tony’s if she wants to see the parade find a shady spot and enjoy with a ice cream.
Agreed - also that will be a lot of food in one day if you keep it all. I'd go for something smaller for lunch that's not really planned
Old 11-29-2017, 03:17 PM   #26
noreen99
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney54us View Post
We are deluxe dining plan people usually lol cost of Tony’s isn’t so bad considering...It is a lot of food that day but most of us are big eaters...

I know it doesn’t work for all families and I am sure their are plenty who don’t like Tony’s but we think it’s alright. Again we prefer to sit down and slow down in the air conditioning for a break at meals. So for us it’s either Tony’s with parade, or liberty tavern.

Matter of preference I guess but that’s just how we travel. Been using the deluxe plan since it was the platinum plan and included tips and priority seating for parades and shows.
noreen99 is offline   Reply With Quote