home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > Welcome to the Forums!
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-31-2018, 01:07 PM   #71
DVC808
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmts View Post
Hello all,

I'm new to the boards, but have been a dvc member since 2000. On an earlier post the writer had commented about buying a resale. Is that still a good option? even with all the can't "do's" with the resale. a few years ago i had looked at that option, but it just didn't pan out.

ken

Hi Ken. I considered buying direct from Disney because all my friends did. As I mentioned in another post, I went to the DVC presentation a few times at Aulani, but decided that I could get a better deal through the resale market because I'm ok with staying in any DVC resort and I typically don't plan my vacation more than 6 months out. You can get some really fantastic deals in the resale market!
DVC808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 01:14 PM   #72
kmts

Default resale info

thank you all for the resale info. i'll have to revisit that option and see what happens.i've been looking to add on ever since we paid off the original dvc loan. thanks again all

ken
kmts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 01:25 PM   #73
DVC808

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmts View Post
thank you all for the resale info. i'll have to revisit that option and see what happens.i've been looking to add on ever since we paid off the original dvc loan. thanks again all

ken
Check out resalesdvc.com. I enjoyed working with Alex and Kevin.
DVC808 is offline   Reply With Quote