home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Theme Parks
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-15-2019, 09:39 AM   #1
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Default New Mid-Day Magic Ticket Offer

New Mid-Day Magic Ticket Offer Launches at
Walt Disney World
Resort

Beginning today, Aug. 15, 2019, your Clients can “fall into fun” like never before at Walt Disney World® Resort with a new ticket offer. With the “Mid-Day Magic Ticket,” Guests can enjoy admission after 12 p.m. to one theme park per day. 2-, 3- and 4-day Mid-Day Magic tickets are available for start dates on or before Dec. 15, 2019.
  • 2-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission after 12 p.m. 2-day Mid-Day Magic Tickets are available from $88 per day plus tax (from $176 total plus tax) and expire four (4) days after the selected start date.
  • 3-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission to after 12 p.m. 3-day Mid-Day Magic tickets are available from $84 per day plus tax (from $252 total plus tax) and expire five (5) days after the selected start date.
  • 4-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission after 12 p.m. 4-day Mid-Day Magic tickets are available from $79 per day plus tax (from $316 total plus tax) and expire seven (7) days after the selected start date.

This is the first time we’re offering a late-entry ticket with special pricing that allows Guests to enter our theme parks starting at noon and enjoy the day and evening. This option works best for Guests who are looking for an opportunity to start their morning at a leisurely pace, to enjoy other early-morning activities (golf, pool, etc.), or to travel from their accommodations.

With these tickets, the magic starts at noon as Guests will receive admission to one theme park per day after 12 p.m. Additionally, Guests can secure afternoon and evening FastPass+ to select attractions, entertainment and Character Greets up to 30 days in advance. Guests can enjoy new seasonal excitement, including new sips and savors at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and the holiday Hoopla Dance Party in DinoLand U.S.A at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park starting Nov. 8.

For our guests staying at Walt Disney World Resort hotels, our date-based ticket product is still the best option, giving them the flexibility and opportunity to experience all the magic that our theme parks have to offer, including the morning Extra Magic Hour benefit.

Last edited by tomandrobin; 08-15-2019 at 09:44 AM.
tomandrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 09:48 AM   #2
bubster
Grand Villa

Wow! This appears to be exclusively for TAs to offer their clients but do you think this could eventually extend to the general public? Cracks starting to form here? Nice deal.
Old 08-15-2019, 09:50 AM   #3
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubster View Post
Wow! This appears to be exclusively for TAs to offer their clients but do you think this could eventually extend to the general public? Cracks starting to form here? Nice deal.
Already available to the general public (scroll down to find them).
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/admission/tickets/
Old 08-15-2019, 09:58 AM   #4
Boundin'
Grand Villa

At this point, I just feel there is some sinister intention behind every move they make. I can't help it.

My Disney Photography https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

BCV BWV BLT VGC
Boundin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 09:59 AM   #5
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boundin' View Post
At this point, I just feel there is some sinister intention behind every move they make. I can't help it.

Old 08-15-2019, 10:09 AM   #6
disneyyes
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

To me this is great news! A mid-day 3-day hopper is $18 less than a regular 3-day base ticket for our trip... and a 4-day mid-day base is $32. less than the 3-day regular. We have never been rope-droppers anyway so this works great for us. Also helps justify using a park ticket on that arrival day when just visiting the park for the evening...

Last edited by disneyyes; 08-15-2019 at 10:15 AM.
disneyyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 10:11 AM   #7
bubster
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxFLBear View Post
Already available to the general public (scroll down to find them).
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/admission/tickets/
Thanks. This is the first I've heard of it. Having APs I don't usually research ticket offers. What strikes me is this is pretty much what we do, not much park hopping any more and we rarely enter a park before noon.
Old 08-15-2019, 10:33 AM   #8
FessParker1
Grand Villa

Quote:
Trying to keep the crowds out of HW for star wars. I wish there was more days option 5,6,7..our kids sleep late and hit DS til all hours
Old 08-15-2019, 10:42 AM   #9
Boundin'
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by FessParker1 View Post
Trying to keep the crowds out of HW for star wars. I wish there was more days option 5,6,7..our kids sleep late and hit DS til all hours
I'm thinking more along the lines of breaking the day into segments and selling segment tickets. And although it may fit some people's styles, in the end there will be no bargains.

My Disney Photography https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

BCV BWV BLT VGC
Boundin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 10:46 AM   #10
FessParker1
Grand Villa

Quote:
I'm thinking more along the lines of breaking the day into segments and selling segment tickets. And although it may fit some people's styles, in the end there will be no bargains.
Disney is not a bargain shoppers place. Anything to give you less time at the parks and still take your $$$