home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Vacation Planning and Trip Countdowns
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-06-2018, 05:36 PM   #11
DisneyTravelers
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba's Mom View Post
Also, over at AKL there are several free events, and you don't have to be a guest to partake in them. At around 4:00, there's a walking tour of Boma and Jiko (with free samples), around that time there's a tour of Sanaa, there's a lobby tour at Kidani, there's a sunset campfire with a storyteller, a cultural representative talking about his country in the evening. You can call the front desk to check on exact times, or have the lobby concierge at CCV do it.
Yes - AK is a great place to visit for a non park trip. There are porches to sit and watch the animals. And you can buy those delicious zebra domes in the gift shop at Jambo or Kidani or the Mara quick service!!! And the Victoria Falls bar is nice for a quick drink! We also like to go to Jiko and just order appetizers. They have a place where you can sit and see the chefs at work.

First Time Cruiser Trip Report http://www.mouseowners.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=87522

Me DH DS21 DD15

DisneyTravelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:16 PM   #12
Redhead58
Two Bedroom

I do love AKL and stay there just because of the animals.

Thanks for all the great ideas. I just heard about the hidden mickey hunt at WL. I may have to do that as I love puzzles, and that's sort of what these are.