home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Latest Disney (non-DVC-related) News & Rumors
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-25-2018, 10:31 AM   #1
JCinWonderland
Two Bedroom

Default Stan Lee cameo in Ralph Breaks the Internet

Not sure where to post this, but we saw Wreck it Ralph (Edit: Ralph Breaks the Internet) yesterday, which the whole family enjoyed, and there was an animated cameo of Stan Lee in the movie. Thought that was a nice tribute and great idea.

EDIT: I should mention itís a super quick cameo. You have to be paying attention or itís over in seconds.

Last edited by JCinWonderland; 11-25-2018 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Wrong movie title!
JCinWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 11:04 AM   #2
Rigby
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCinWonderland View Post
Not sure where to post this, but we saw Wreck it Ralph yesterday, which the whole family enjoyed, and there was an animated cameo of Stan Lee in the movie. Thought that was a nice tribute and great idea.

EDIT: I should mention itís a super quick cameo. You have to be paying attention or itís over in seconds.
Thanks! I'll keep am eye out for it. We're going this afternoon. All the reviews are solid and it looks like it crushed the holiday box office. Can't wait for the VR experience at The Void in Disney Springs!
Old 11-25-2018, 11:43 AM   #3
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Looking forward to watching. Thanks for posting.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 12:42 PM   #4
Steamboat42
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCinWonderland View Post
Not sure where to post this, but we saw Wreck it Ralph (Edit: Ralph Breaks the Internet) yesterday, which the whole family enjoyed, and there was an animated cameo of Stan Lee in the movie. Thought that was a nice tribute and great idea.

Thanks for sharing and will definitely keep an eye out for it when I get to RBTI. I can't get myself to go to movies any day except a Tuesday when we have $5 movies.

This past weekend we met Ralph & Vanellope at the new Epcot Meet and Greet. I believe it was around 7pm when we met them and there was a line of two families in front of us. Less than a 5 minute wait. The CM at the line did say the line was at or over an hour for the majority of the day.
Steamboat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 01:08 PM   #5
JCinWonderland
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboat42 View Post
Thanks for sharing and will definitely keep an eye out for it when I get to RBTI. I can't get myself to go to movies any day except a Tuesday when we have $5 movies.

This past weekend we met Ralph & Vanellope at the new Epcot Meet and Greet. I believe it was around 7pm when we met them and there was a line of two families in front of us. Less than a 5 minute wait. The CM at the line did say the line was at or over an hour for the majority of the day.
You got lucky with that short line! Congrats! I bet after this sequel, theyíre going to have very long lines for a while.
Old 11-26-2018, 12:41 AM   #6
Rigby
Two Bedroom

We really liked it. Hang around to about half way into the credits and there's a really funny bit. I read there's another gag all the way at end but we didn't stick around.
Old 11-26-2018, 01:30 AM   #7
JCinWonderland
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
We really liked it. Hang around to about half way into the credits and there's a really funny bit. I read there's another gag all the way at end but we didn't stick around.
Oh thanks! We saw the first bonus in the credits, but didn't catch the last one. The kids want to see RBTI again, so looks like we'll get another chance to see it.
Old 11-26-2018, 11:15 PM   #8
brp
Add-on Aficionado

We were at an Irish pub in Boca Raton, FL on Friday. Behind the band that had an extensively artistic and huge chalkboard with much drawn on it...including a very nice picture of Stan. Must be a fan among the crew there. I remember little else

Cheers.
Old 11-26-2018, 11:36 PM   #9
Disney dreaming
Two Bedroom

Looking forward to taking the grandkids.
Disney dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote