home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM   #171
Fmer55
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzrooster View Post
Hi
Howdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D C View Post
You make that sound so easy!
I think it'll be easy for DD, and tough for G on Sunday.

Although, DD did bring up the other day with G, something about if we were going to want to know where she was all the time at school and so on... then, after G said no, DD offered up "we could get that friend finder app".

I think she'll be coming home more than she says right now, seeing as how her boyfriend is in the same dorm complex (and has a car) and her cousin is in the closest possible apartment to her dorm (and has a car... and grandma's house is on the way home for my niece).

It's all good. I have a cage over my face now. Although one of the guys I've skated with for years was surprised that I still played the puck hard in the corners. I'll be fine.... once I can actually take a bite of food.

Ran out at lunch to get some gas for my car today. Figured I'd grab some fries at McDonalds, since it's on the way, and I can shove them into the back of my mouth. Then decided to try a cheeseburger.

So there I sat....in McDonalds...at the high-top thing by the register, eating my cheeseburger..... with a fork and knife.

Pretty sure there were moms covering their kids eyes and turning away because something just wasn't right about that situation.
You are an animal, in so many ways

So, Southwest was messing around with Rosh Hashanah. I once told Kennedy if she read every Potter book we would go to Universala. She read the whole series in a couple of months and I owe her a trip. September is the only thing that fit. SW flights were consistently $1g bucks at the airport 15 minutes away and $500 in the city. I waited, and waited, and waited......and Today bingo, flights for $300.....Don't mess with me SW. Then went to book Uni and all 3 hotels with express pass were fully booked. I tried this way, I tried that way, 30-40 minutes or so, then boom, I got in the back door and am booked in a room at The Hard Rock....In a regular room, when I had planned on a suite but none available. All in all Southwest saved me a couple thousand today.

Thanks SW, because our brick job went up a couple thousand today

DH, me(Mike)MOD136, DW DD13DD10
Fmer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM   #172
D C
Add-on Aficionado

So you're telling me that I need to continually check SW for fares for our Feb cruise out of San Juan? Guess I'll add it to the daily list.

Bummer on the brick. I'm sure it'll look awesome!
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM   #173
Fmer55
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
So you're telling me that I need to continually check SW for fares for our Feb cruise out of San Juan? Guess I'll add it to the daily list.

Bummer on the brick. I'm sure it'll look awesome!
Thanks, all good, par for the course as I am sure you remember

DH, me(Mike)MOD136, DW DD13DD10
Fmer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM   #174
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Howdy, Dan.

Dave, i usually use a knife and fork... Others can look, screw them. I prefer to avoid the mess.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM   #175
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmer55 View Post
Howdy

You are an animal, in so many ways

So, Southwest was messing around with Rosh Hashanah. I once told Kennedy if she read every Potter book we would go to Universala. She read the whole series in a couple of months and I owe her a trip. September is the only thing that fit. SW flights were consistently $1g bucks at the airport 15 minutes away and $500 in the city. I waited, and waited, and waited......and Today bingo, flights for $300.....Don't mess with me SW. Then went to book Uni and all 3 hotels with express pass were fully booked. I tried this way, I tried that way, 30-40 minutes or so, then boom, I got in the back door and am booked in a room at The Hard Rock....In a regular room, when I had planned on a suite but none available. All in all Southwest saved me a couple thousand today.

Well done, sir!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:51 PM   #176
Yogi3323
Add-on Aficionado

Location: to Quote Bruce .. "somewhere in the swamps of Jersey"

Quote:

It's all good. I have a cage over my face now. Although one of the guys I've skated with for years was surprised that I still played the puck hard in the corners. I'll be fine.... once I can actually take a bite of food.

Ran out at lunch to get some gas for my car today. Figured I'd grab some fries at McDonalds, since it's on the way, and I can shove them into the back of my mouth. Then decided to try a cheeseburger.

So there I sat....in McDonalds...at the high-top thing by the register, eating my cheeseburger..... with a fork and knife.

Pretty sure there were moms covering their kids eyes and turning away because something just wasn't right about that situation.

How did the wife take the news about your continued playing? Ha ha ha sounds like the Seinfeld episode where Mr. Peterman is eating a snickers candy bar with a fork and knife.
Old Today, 02:55 PM   #177
Yogi3323
Add-on Aficionado

Location: to Quote Bruce .. "somewhere in the swamps of Jersey"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmer55 View Post
Howdy

Congrats .. first time to Universal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
Howdy, Dan.

Dave, i usually use a knife and fork... Others can look, screw them. I prefer to avoid the mess.
I was a bit embarrassed eating with you ....