home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > Welcome to the Forums!
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-11-2017, 04:26 PM   #11
pdude81
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ4EMS View Post
Good to know! I currently have a reservation (I can cancel up until Dec 25) at the Dolphin (I'm assuming they are similar) just in case I can't find a place on here within my budget. Thanks!
Yes, they are similar. Some different room views and amenities in the hotels, but the same great location. The only perk you don't get as far as I remember is airport transportation
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 04:40 PM   #12
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Welcome Home!

Rocky start......but no worries, head down and full steam ahead.
Old 05-11-2017, 04:44 PM   #13
Jesper
One Bedroom

to Mouseowners!
Old 05-11-2017, 05:10 PM   #14
MJ4EMS
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenabear View Post
Welcome! We are huge fans of Epcot too! I think we spend more time there than anything else.
Thanks for the welcome! And isn't Epcot awesome! Our best year was last year - we stayed on Disney property, though my wallet unfriended me for a bit! haha In the end it was so worth it though. The ease of walking to Epcot and going straight through the International Gateway, not to mention fast pass and dinner reservations. It was all so magical! We had themed magic bands - me "Pirates of the Caribbean" and my daughter "A Nightmare Before Christmas". Seriously, I haven't felt that cool since I got my first cloth headband in middle school!

This year I think we are going to do a 2 day park hopper so we can check out "Disney's Animal Kingdom- Pandora". I've only seen the movie once, but it looks so cool! I'm hoping if any DVC'ers go they will post their experience on here.
MJ4EMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 05:20 PM   #15
MJ4EMS

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandrobin View Post
Welcome Home!

Rocky start......but no worries, head down and full steam ahead.
If you are referencing the cranky person - it has been interesting, and very unexpected, especially on a Disney forum. Turns out she dedicated a whole post to our conversation. Lol I stuck with the Disney theme and told her to "Let it go!"
No worries though, when I think about Epcot, I can't help but get that "As a kid on Christmas morning" feeling. It's Disney magic, I'm telling ya!
Plus, everyone else on here, has been super awesome! So it's head up and full steam ahead!

Cheers

Last edited by MJ4EMS; 05-11-2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:27 PM   #16
Disneynut4sure
Studio

Welcome to 'mouseowners and thank you for being there when folks need those emergency responders. Epcot is my absolute favorite as well and will be ther Saturday ...enjoy your next trip and again

Disneynut4sure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:49 PM   #17
MJ4EMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneynut4sure View Post
Welcome to 'mouseowners and thank you for being there when folks need those emergency responders. Epcot is my absolute favorite as well and will be ther Saturday ...enjoy your next trip and again
Aww, thanks, honestly it's my pleasure. And, that's awesome you are going to Epcot on Saturday! Coincidently, I will be in the sunshine state this weekend for a wedding. I have a lot of family in Cape Canaveral and that is where I spent my summers. Loved it! We use to watch the NASA space shuttle launches, it was epic!
We are going to try and stay at one of the resorts Sunday night, but alas I wasn't able to pick up any extra shifts so no Epcot. We are still super excited though! Disney has so much to offer with the Boardwalk and Disney Springs, we will have plenty to do! If Beauty and the Beast is still showing its only appropriate we splurge and see it while we are down there. Feel free to post about your trip! I will gladly live vicariously through you.

And big thanks for the welcome! This site has so many cool Epcotians, (i.e. people who love Epcot - not sure if thats the right word Lol) I'm stoked I found it!

Cheers,
Jen

Old 05-11-2017, 09:59 PM   #18
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Welcome aboard.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 10:16 PM   #19
MJ4EMS

Smile Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
Welcome aboard.
Thanks for the welcome Brian. I'm a total DVC novice but I've been reading past post to learn the ropes. Any advice or tips on renting are gladly welcome!

Cheers,
Jen