home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-03-2018, 07:14 AM   #51
PirateLinda
Two Bedroom

So... Our annual passes (Platinum Plus) expire on Oct 16th. I purchased new annual passes (Gold) for our December trip. I didn’t want to renew because we are going again in March and might be going the end of October next year.

They showed up fine in MDE. But when I tried to make our December FP’s yesterday, it said we didn’t have tickets. Ugh

After an hour on the phone with Disney, I have 2 FP planningkey cards for each of us and I still can’t make FP’s.

The cast member did make my fast passes for me, but I missed out on some I wanted because of this mess.

PirateLinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:38 AM   #52
nicsmom
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateLinda View Post
So... Our annual passes (Platinum Plus) expire on Oct 16th. I purchased new annual passes (Gold) for our December trip. I didnít want to renew because we are going again in March and might be going the end of October next year.

They showed up fine in MDE. But when I tried to make our December FPís yesterday, it said we didnít have tickets. Ugh

After an hour on the phone with Disney, I have 2 FP planningkey cards for each of us and I still canít make FPís.

The cast member did make my fast passes for me, but I missed out on some I wanted because of this mess.
Ohhhh, this would upset me!
nicsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 08:27 PM   #53
WiltonJohn
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by oufpat View Post
Are others still having trouble with MDE, I just logged on, have a trip planned for December, no hotel reservation listed, don't see my AP or tickets for Christmas Party. Only thing I see on computer is Dining Reservations. On MDE app I see only dining reservations, including the ones I cancelled. Do I need to call Disney??
10/6 and all sorts of issues. Site crashes, some function not there one minute and then there the next refresh of the page, days missing in schedule of booked vacation, and so on.

NOT happy.

best,

....................john
Old 10-06-2018, 08:45 PM   #54
Sephorin
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltonJohn View Post
10/6 and all sorts of issues. Site crashes, some function not there one minute and then there the next refresh of the page, days missing in schedule of booked vacation, and so on.

NOT happy.
So sorry to hear of your troubles. I had quite a few problems, but everything cleared up one week ago. Actually, I now have some extra tickets (that I did not buy) in my account. I hope they do not belong to you, WiltonJohn.
Sephorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 01:55 PM   #55
tracy12502
Two Bedroom

Bringing this back up because I'm ridiculously frustrated. I haven't been able to check in for my trip next week. Ok, so whatever I'll wait until I arrive. But now, it won't even pull up my plans. I have all my fast passes and dining reservations on a spreadsheet. I also screenshot the fastpasses when I originally made them but what the heck. I keep getting a "come back later" or "sorry something went wrong." I've never had this many issues before. Why can't they get it together?
tracy12502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 02:14 PM   #56
nicsmom
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy12502 View Post
Bringing this back up because I'm ridiculously frustrated. I haven't been able to check in for my trip next week. Ok, so whatever I'll wait until I arrive. But now, it won't even pull up my plans. I have all my fast passes and dining reservations on a spreadsheet. I also screenshot the fastpasses when I originally made them but what the heck. I keep getting a "come back later" or "sorry something went wrong." I've never had this many issues before. Why can't they get it together?
I have noticed that I get this message if I have the app open or have been on DVC site and then go to MDE. I assumed it was because I was already active in the system in another window/app/sign on ?!? When I exit out and close everything and sign back in I have been able to pull up my plans.

Hope this helps!
nicsmom is offline   Reply With Quote