home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > RENT / TRADE / TRANSFER BOARD > Rent / Trade / Transfer Board > Confirmed Reservations for Rent OR Points Available for Rent/Transfer
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-13-2020, 05:36 PM   #1
wallyxj
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default For Rent: 401 pts @ $15.95/pt OKW April 2020 Use Year(230 still available)

230 pts still available
DVC owner since 1993. I have rented points to others on numerous occasions
These points are good until April 2021 however the guidelines below apply:
My Home Resort is Old Key West. I can book reservations 11 months in advance of your check in date.
I can book reservations at all other resorts 7 months in advance of your check in date.
Payment arrangements
(1) After reservation has been made and you receive an email confirmation from Disney Vacation Club, a $100 nonrefundable initial payment via PayPal is due within 48 hours
(2) Remaining balance paid via money order or registered check due 21 days later. Payment via Paypal will incur an additional fee of 2.5%
(3) If the initial payment and/or the final payment is not received with the about timeline the reservation will be cancelled
(4) I will provide you with a written contract
Respectfully
Walt
Although I will try to secure all reasonable reservation requests, keep in mind that requests made 7 months or more prior to your check in date, dramatically increases the chances of securing the reservations

Last edited by wallyxj; 01-17-2020 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Updating points available
wallyxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 03:57 PM   #2
Angie1437

are these transferable?
Angie1437 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 06:47 PM   #3
Ashlyn's Mom

Default Sent you a PM

Thank you!
Ashlyn's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 12:30 AM   #4
wallyxj

Default For Rent: 410 pts @ $15.95/pt OKW April 2020 UY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie1437 View Post
are these transferable?
230 points are transferable
Old 01-16-2020, 07:01 AM   #5
carjocky

Interested in points, would need two rooms at 78 points each from October 10 - 17 at Old Key West
carjocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 02:31 PM   #6
wallyxj

Default Reserved your request

Quote:
Originally Posted by carjocky View Post
Interested in points, would need two rooms at 78 points each from October 10 - 17 at Old Key West
I have confirmed reservations for OKW with your specifications (2 studios)
Check in: Oct 10 Check out: Oct 17

Total Cost: 156 points $2488.20
If Paypal is used for final paymt total cost=$2550.41 The reservations are currently in my name. I will need the names of the adults and children in your party and the ages of the children. Also I will need your addresses, phone #s and emails and any special requests. When I receive the initial payment of $100, I will make the change into your names and you will receive confirmation statements from DVC.
Below is a generic copy of the contract for your preview:
-----------------------------------------------------
xx/xx/xxxx

Contract for Rental of Disney Vacation Club Accommodations

I, XXXXX (“DVC Member), agree to provide a reservation for Mr. & Mrs XXXX (“Renter”) at Disney’s XXXXXXXXXX, arriving on XXXXXXXXX and departing on XXXXXXX

This reservation will be rented at the rate of $xxxx.xx for the dates of this reservation. A nonrefundable deposit of $100 will be due immediately via paypal.The final payment of $xxxx.xx within 15 days of the receipt of a copy of the confirmation from Disney. If DVC Member does not receive full payment on or before xx/xx/xxxx, DVC Member has right to cancel the reservation.

Any requests regarding room location, view or amenities cannot be guaranteed, but will be made for Renter by DVC Member at the time of making the reservation.

DVC Member agrees to assist Renter in making changes to the existing reservation. There will be a charge of $30 for any requested changes. Changes can include making the reservation in the name of another Renter (only at the direction of the original Renter, changing the date, resort, or room type – all based on availability and all limitations of the DVC program itself. In all cases, Renter understands that DVC Member will not refund either deposit or full payment after Renter has received a copy of the official Disney confirmation. Renter agrees that (s)he will be subject to all policies of DVC regarding any desired changes to the reservation.

Renter agrees to abide by all rules of the resort involving use of the facilities and to abide by all rules of the Disney Vacation Club (DVC).

Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Member due to any actions taken by Renter, Renter’s named party and/or Renter’s guests during the execution of the reservation.

Renter agrees to be responsible for any unpaid charges or damages to the unit rented, including all contents and improvements, Disney Vacation Club property and Disney property during his/her stay that are assessed against Member. Any unpaid charges or damages to the room, including all contents and improvements, DVC property and Disney property during his/her stay that are assessed against Member or his membership shall be reimbursed to Member by Renter within 10 business days of notice to Renter. Sending a fax or e-mail copy of a DVC or other Walt Disney Company communication assessing the charges or damages shall satisfy notice to Renter.

Renter will be able to confirm the reservation by calling the Member Services with the reservation number indicated on the confirmation letter. Contact phone numbers and resort address information will be found on the confirmation letter.

X____________________________________

X____________________________
---End Quote---

Last edited by wallyxj; 01-16-2020 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:10 PM   #7
disney65
Add-on Aficionado

O your safety remove your email from post and read stickies.

My Trip Reports

2015 Spring Poly/VGF
Wishes in Pics
Christmas 2014 HHI
2015 Christmas HHI and AKL
2016 - Atlantis Spring break
disney65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 03:37 PM   #8
pemyers

Default Points Transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyxj View Post
230 points are transferable
Hi Wally,
I am interested in a transfer of 130 points. Would you be willing to do that?

Thanks,

Paulette Myers
pemyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 03:44 PM   #9
wallyxj

Quote:
Originally Posted by pemyers View Post
Hi Wally,
I am interested in a transfer of 130 points. Would you be willing to do that?

Thanks,

Paulette Myers
Paulette: Since a transfer is final, I would need full payment before doing the transfer. The cost would be $2073.50.
Old 01-27-2020, 12:38 PM   #10
ocalagan

Default for Rent

Hello,

can you let me know if you have anything to reserve between May 6th -11th?.

also, which resort do you have the points available for?.

Regards,
ED
ocalagan is offline   Reply With Quote