home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Resorts
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-14-2017, 12:03 PM   #21
Simba's Mom
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenabear View Post
48 is south point so that would be the 3rd stop. Miller's Road is the 4th with Hospitality House being last. I will say we often would get on at HH and never saw it full with ECVs. All buses can take 2, some 3 and one 4.

Peninsular is the 1st stop (buildings 27-29) which is nice because it's also close to the HH. Buildings 23-26 are at the Peninsular stop but considered HH buildings.

We personally find elevators can be hard with scooters, but OKW buildings 62-64 do have elevators. If we aren't going with a scooter we actually try to avoid elevators as much as possible. I was so glad that our room at BCV was right by the stairs.
When we were there, Southpoint was second, Turtle Pond was third. Maybe the routes vary slightly at different times of the year?
Simba's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 12:39 PM   #22
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba's Mom View Post
When we were there, Southpoint was second, Turtle Pond was third. Maybe the routes vary slightly at different times of the year?
Buses can make changes if there is a reason (busy), but that doesn't happen often in my experience. Straight from Disney the route is currently as follows

Peninsular Road
Old Turtle Pond Road
South Point
Miller's Road
Hospitality House

Every other site I've looked at to make sure I didn't goof it up said the same. I do think years ago it was flipped and trying to google to confirm.

edit: confirmed that in the past they have flipped the two

Last edited by helenabear; 08-14-2017 at 12:49 PM.
helenabear is offline   Reply With Quote