home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > LIFE AFTER DVC > Other Vacations After Selling DVC
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-13-2022, 07:46 PM   #1
Tessa
Two Bedroom

Default Med Cruise Summer 2023 (NOT DCL?)

Hi friends! We will be cancelling our Greek Isle cruise this summer for several reasons, including my son's imminent graduation from college (needs to take three summer classes to finish because he added a second major)

Summer 2023 DCL itineraries have not been released yet. I am entertaining the idea of another cruiseline if the DCLdates and ports don't work for us. We are Platinum with DCL, and I really do love DCL, but I would be willing to explore other options for summer 2023.

We have also cruised on Princess, Celebrity, Norwegian, Holland America, and once on Carnival (sorry- never again). My sister loves Royal Caribbean, but we have not cruised with them yet.

I would love to hear input/opinions about your experiences and options.
Old 03-14-2022, 05:25 PM   #2
TiggerinaF
One Bedroom

Default Virgin Voyages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post

Is Everybody over 18 ? Take a Look a Virgin Voyages ! Have been on 2 Cruise and Love the No Kids No Kidding Thing ! They have "Greek Island Glow" Summer 2023 Piraeus (Athens) Santorini Rhodes Chania (Souda Bay) Mykonos Piraeus (Athens)

I am DCL Platinum and I was surprised that I liked it that much.

Feel free to DM me if you want more info !
TiggerinaF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 10:24 AM   #3
Tessa
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggerinaF View Post
Is Everybody over 18 ? Take a Look a Virgin Voyages ! Have been on 2 Cruise and Love the No Kids No Kidding Thing ! They have "Greek Island Glow" Summer 2023 Piraeus (Athens) Santorini Rhodes Chania (Souda Bay) Mykonos Piraeus (Athens)

I am DCL Platinum and I was surprised that I liked it that much.

Feel free to DM me if you want more info !
Oh wow- I am mostly unfamiliar with Virgin Voyages and I will definitely check out Virgin! That itinerary sounds great. The youngest will be 23, so that works! I will DM you if I have questions! Thanks!
Old 03-15-2022, 08:11 PM   #4
cali09
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
Hi friends! We will be cancelling our Greek Isle cruise this summer for several reasons, including my son's imminent graduation from college (needs to take three summer classes to finish because he added a second major)

Summer 2023 DCL itineraries have not been released yet. I am entertaining the idea of another cruiseline if the DCLdates and ports don't work for us. We are Platinum with DCL, and I really do love DCL, but I would be willing to explore other options for summer 2023.

We have also cruised on Princess, Celebrity, Norwegian, Holland America, and once on Carnival (sorry- never again). My sister loves Royal Caribbean, but we have not cruised with them yet.

If it were me, I'd sail on Celebrity's new ship (launching this April) Beyond. I loved sailing on Celebrity and this new ship looks fantastic. If you happen to be on social media, check out her Captain, Kate McCue.

"to educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society"
Theodore Roosevelt
cali09 is offline   Reply With Quote