home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > LIFE AFTER DVC > Other Vacations After Selling DVC
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 03-13-2022, 07:46 PM   #1
Tessa
Two Bedroom
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NC and NY
Posts: 902
Default Med Cruise Summer 2023 (NOT DCL?)

Hi friends! We will be cancelling our Greek Isle cruise this summer for several reasons, including my son's imminent graduation from college (needs to take three summer classes to finish because he added a second major)

Summer 2023 DCL itineraries have not been released yet. I am entertaining the idea of another cruiseline if the DCLdates and ports don't work for us. We are Platinum with DCL, and I really do love DCL, but I would be willing to explore other options for summer 2023.

We have also cruised on Princess, Celebrity, Norwegian, Holland America, and once on Carnival (sorry- never again). My sister loves Royal Caribbean, but we have not cruised with them yet.

I would love to hear input/opinions about your experiences and options.
__________________
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 05:25 PM   #2
TiggerinaF
One Bedroom
 
TiggerinaF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 361
Default Virgin Voyages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post

I would love to hear input/opinions about your experiences and options.
Is Everybody over 18 ? Take a Look a Virgin Voyages ! Have been on 2 Cruise and Love the No Kids No Kidding Thing ! They have "Greek Island Glow" Summer 2023 Piraeus (Athens) Santorini Rhodes Chania (Souda Bay) Mykonos Piraeus (Athens)

I am DCL Platinum and I was surprised that I liked it that much.

Feel free to DM me if you want more info !
TiggerinaF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 10:24 AM   #3
Tessa
Two Bedroom
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NC and NY
Posts: 902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggerinaF View Post
Is Everybody over 18 ? Take a Look a Virgin Voyages ! Have been on 2 Cruise and Love the No Kids No Kidding Thing ! They have "Greek Island Glow" Summer 2023 Piraeus (Athens) Santorini Rhodes Chania (Souda Bay) Mykonos Piraeus (Athens)

I am DCL Platinum and I was surprised that I liked it that much.

Feel free to DM me if you want more info !
Oh wow- I am mostly unfamiliar with Virgin Voyages and I will definitely check out Virgin! That itinerary sounds great. The youngest will be 23, so that works! I will DM you if I have questions! Thanks!
__________________
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 08:11 PM   #4
cali09
Grand Villa
 
cali09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
Hi friends! We will be cancelling our Greek Isle cruise this summer for several reasons, including my son's imminent graduation from college (needs to take three summer classes to finish because he added a second major)

Summer 2023 DCL itineraries have not been released yet. I am entertaining the idea of another cruiseline if the DCLdates and ports don't work for us. We are Platinum with DCL, and I really do love DCL, but I would be willing to explore other options for summer 2023.

We have also cruised on Princess, Celebrity, Norwegian, Holland America, and once on Carnival (sorry- never again). My sister loves Royal Caribbean, but we have not cruised with them yet.

I would love to hear input/opinions about your experiences and options.
If it were me, I'd sail on Celebrity's new ship (launching this April) Beyond. I loved sailing on Celebrity and this new ship looks fantastic. If you happen to be on social media, check out her Captain, Kate McCue.
__________________
Deb

"to educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society"
Theodore Roosevelt
cali09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 AM.

MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software