home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 08-23-2021, 10:35 AM   #761
bubster
Add-on Aficionado
 
bubster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Washington IL
Posts: 5,418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
The following user titles (with a wink and a nod to DVC-dom) are utilized:
Waiting to Pass ROFR (i.e., n00b): 0-75 posts
Studio: 76-200 posts
One Bedroom: 201-475 posts
Two Bedroom: 476-1,000 posts
Grand Villa: 1,001-5,000 posts
Add-on Aficionado: 5,001+ posts
I’m gonna have to step it up to get to my 5001+ posts before we get shut down. Thanks for the nudge.
__________________
Visitor Since '75 owner since '09
bubster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 11:10 AM   #762
bjackowski
One Bedroom
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 263
Default

Posting here because I should know this but I’ve never been in this scenario since owning. We have 11 banked points from 2020. Our use year is March. I have to bank our 2021 points by 31 Oct, do I also have until 31 Oct to use those 11, or the end of Feb 22?
bjackowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 11:12 AM   #763
bjackowski
One Bedroom
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
The following user titles (with a wink and a nod to DVC-dom) are utilized:
Waiting to Pass ROFR (i.e., n00b): 0-75 posts
Studio: 76-200 posts
One Bedroom: 201-475 posts
Two Bedroom: 476-1,000 posts
Grand Villa: 1,001-5,000 posts
Add-on Aficionado: 5,001+ posts
I have a ways to go to reach a two-bedroom. Maybe I should start actually commenting instead of just thinking things!
bjackowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 11:32 AM   #764
pdude81
Grand Villa
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjackowski View Post
Posting here because I should know this but I’ve never been in this scenario since owning. We have 11 banked points from 2020. Our use year is March. I have to bank our 2021 points by 31 Oct, do I also have until 31 Oct to use those 11, or the end of Feb 22?
Until the end of Feb 2022
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 11:42 AM   #765
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado
 
ermindy1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 12,826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubster View Post
I’m gonna have to step it up to get to my 5001+ posts before we get shut down. Thanks for the nudge.
You can do it!
__________________
(ME, Mindy) (DH, Tim) (DS, Brandon) (DD, Emily, Emma, or Princess, lol!) (DSGF, Heather)
ermindy1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 11:44 AM   #766
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado
 
ermindy1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 12,826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjackowski View Post
I have a ways to go to reach a two-bedroom. Maybe I should start actually commenting instead of just thinking things!
I misread your post at first. I thought that it said, “maybe I should just start posting without thinking about it.” My answer to that was, “I’ve been doing that for years…
__________________
(ME, Mindy) (DH, Tim) (DS, Brandon) (DD, Emily, Emma, or Princess, lol!) (DSGF, Heather)
ermindy1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 03:36 PM   #767
bjackowski
One Bedroom
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdude81 View Post
Until the end of Feb 2022
Thanks!
bjackowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 03:37 PM   #768
bjackowski
One Bedroom
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
I misread your post at first. I thought that it said, “maybe I should just start posting without thinking about it.” My answer to that was, “I’ve been doing that for years…
Maybe I should do that too!
bjackowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 03:38 PM   #769
bjackowski
One Bedroom
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
You can do it!
I’m going to try!! Have to get over to the chatty and/or mega thread!
bjackowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 03:43 PM   #770
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado
 
ermindy1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 12,826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjackowski View Post
I’m going to try!! Have to get over to the chatty and/or mega thread!
Can’t do the mega covid thread. Have enough covid in my daily life. That thread would put me over the recommended daily allowance.
__________________
(ME, Mindy) (DH, Tim) (DS, Brandon) (DD, Emily, Emma, or Princess, lol!) (DSGF, Heather)
ermindy1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 AM.

© MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software