home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Theme Parks
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: Park Reservations - Love them or Hate them?
Love! 1 0.56%
Like 1 0.56%
Neutral 13 7.22%
Dislike 34 18.89%
Hate 37 20.56%
Despise and Hate, Hate, Hate 94 52.22%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-28-2022, 04:03 AM   #31
Eeyorelover22
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
Right? Itís vacation! Calories donít count, and normal food groups do not exist. Besides, Florida is 3000 degrees hotter than the surface of the sun by 7:30 am. So, ice cream (waffles at night)!
7:00 am.
Eeyorelover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 08:13 AM   #32
bakerworld
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post
7:00 am.

And why I won't agree to move down there. LOL DH would love it as he is always cold unless he's in 85 to 90 degrees.
Old 05-28-2022, 08:25 AM   #33
amydevoe
Two Bedroom

Another vote for despise hate, hate, hate for all of the same reasons mentioned. Ready for park reservations and 2:00 pm park hopping to be a thing of the past!
amydevoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 08:51 AM   #34
WDWGoof
Grand Villa

Just checked in to see how the numbers are looking. Kind of going where I thought. Its also helpful in reading everyone's comments to get various viewpoints. I am curious though as to why there have only been 65 votes when 594 have viewed. Are guests allowed to vote? Just figured the numbers would be more matched up.

Last edited by WDWGoof; 05-28-2022 at 08:58 AM.
WDWGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 09:10 AM   #35
capeokw56
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWGoof View Post
Just checked in to see how the numbers are looking. Kind of going where I thought. Its also helpful in reading everyone's comments to get various viewpoints. I am curious though as to why there have only been 65 votes when 594 have viewed. Are guests allowed to vote? Just figured the numbers would be more matched up.
Maybe members have viewed multiple times? I know that I have.
capeokw56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 09:10 AM   #36
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

I selected dislike but didn't see 2 more negative ones...thought dislike was 2nd most negative so I am really hate. I hate it. Have an AP yet cannot go whenever I want. If I don't get a park resie I am SOL. And get, what is it, 5 resies to book at a time. Not even a full week. It's kinda BS. Considering renewing our AP was like $700 each of us. Also hate we can't change out minds....or if we don't make it into park we booked we can't hop (unless that has changed).

Owners since 2006- BWV, CCV & AKV
Lamima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 09:15 AM   #37
bubster
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Pretty sure you must be logged in to vote.

Last edited by bubster; 05-28-2022 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Used the wrong word.
bubster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 09:34 AM   #38
shadeaux
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
I'm logged in but when I tried to vote it said I already voted. I haven't logged on here in awhile.
Anyway, we're local and recently let our annual passes expire. We'll still use our DVC points to stay at various WDW resorts, but will do other things in the area during our stays. I despise & hate the reservation system. Quite a few of our neighbors have also let their passes expire and have no desire to go back to the parks until things change.
shadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 09:42 AM   #39
Raspus
Grand Villa

I voted despise, hate and hate. I wish the whole park reservation thing would go away. I also hate the 2 PM hoping rule.
Old 05-28-2022, 10:04 AM   #40
cwmouse
One Bedroom

Hate it , despise it and Genie and no new AP sold to out of state visitors. Bring back FP and allow DVC members to buy AP.
cwmouse is offline   Reply With Quote