home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Resorts
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-20-2019, 03:35 PM   #51
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyismagical View Post
Does anyone know a specific room number to request to get a studio with a large balcony? I think the rooms range from ending in 65 to 53. But I don't know if it includes all of them.
Patty DVCr since 98
The area you are referring to is called the Village Green. The higher floor rooms in that section have normal sized balconies. The 3rd floor has the large balconies.
Old 08-20-2019, 06:45 PM   #52
solee
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Smile Large balcony studios BWV

Thank you for your help! I definitely know that his garden greens because ive requested that for years but I wasnít sure of the room numbers. I know there are some larger balcony studios that are on the Second and third floors but we have stayed on the second and third floors before and not gotten a large balcony and then sometimes we did. So I was just curious if anyone knew the room numbers so that I could just request one of them? I know I have two room numbers specifically that are larger balcony but they are right up against the bwv resort lobby level balcony ( I have those numbers ) so I was looking for something that would be a few away from that with a bit more privacy Either on that second floor or on the third floor is fine also Last time I just requested the greens courtyard large balcony studio but we did not get it. So I was just trying to get more specific if possible. I would think that I would have taken note of the ones I got and loved but didnít! But I just can ask for a large balcony on the greens and give the numbers of the ones that are right up against the boardwalk resort porch balcony if no one knows any other numbers
solee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 01:01 AM   #53
The.disney.couple
Two Bedroom

Such great info!

Check out my disney photography
https://www.instagram.com/the.disney.couple/?hl=en
The.disney.couple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 01:17 AM   #54
solee
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Learning as I go!